Utiliser excel en bat

Fermé
alexou4281 Messages postés 1 Date d'inscription mercredi 5 décembre 2007 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 5 décembre 2007 - 5 déc. 2007 à 16:06
phil232 Messages postés 607 Date d'inscription mardi 25 septembre 2007 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 31 janvier 2008 - 6 déc. 2007 à 16:44
Bonjour à tous et toutes,

Je suis nouveau dans ce forum alors j'ai peut etre mal posté ce message.

J'ai fait l'aquisition d'un GPS logger qui me permet de graver des points chaque seconde dans sa mémoire.
Il m'enregistre ces données sous cette forme: INDEX,RCR,DATE,TIME,VALID,LATITUDE,N/S,LONGITUDE,E/W,HEIGHT,SPEED,DISTANCE,
au format csv.
Je veux pouvoir lire de maniere automatique via un fichier.bat et quelques macros, à l'interieur du fichier.bat je suppose, des courbes representatives de la vitesse, integrale de la vitesse = Acceleration, Altitude...
ALors deja, qd j'ouvre mon fichier .csv sous excel, il me donne les info sur une seule colonne.
J'ai donc enregistré les données en .txt et ensuite copier ces info sur une table vierge excel.
En utilisant les separateurs de virgule et d'espace, j'arrive à avoir une table excel convenable avec les données dont j'ai besoin.
Je voudrai deja avoir ce principe de mise en page executable automatiquement juste en appuyant sur ma commande.bat...par contre, je sais pas faire et je n'ai jamais fait de ce type de programation.

Aussi, je voudrai avoir differentes courbes sur differentes pages. J'ai cru comprendre qu'il fallait que je fasse des macros pour ça que je devrai placer dans le fichier.bat.

Ya t'il une âme chartiable pour m'aider?
A voir également:

1 réponse

phil232 Messages postés 607 Date d'inscription mardi 25 septembre 2007 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 31 janvier 2008 178
6 déc. 2007 à 16:44
Excel HELP

Use startup switches when you start Excel

On the Start menu, point to Programs, point to Accessories, and then click Windows Explorer.
In Windows Explorer, go to \Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Shortcut Bar\Office, and then delete the shortcut for Excel.
In Windows Explorer, go to \Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11, right-click EXCEL.exe, and click Create Shortcut.
Right-click the shortcut you created, click Properties, and then modify the path in the Target box with switches from the table.
For example, to open the workbook Actuarial Lists.xls, type a space after the path in the Target box, and then type:

C:\Reference Data\Actuarial Lists.xls

To start Excel and Type
Open a specific workbook workbook path/file name
Open a specific workbook as read-only /r workbook path/file name
Prevent display of the Excel startup screen and a new blank workbook /e
Specify the working folder
Note The folder specified in the startup switch is used instead of the location specified in the Default file location box on the General tab (Tools menu, Options command).
/p folder path/folder name
Specify Office Safe Mode /safe

Click OK.
Move the shortcut to \Windows\Documents and Settings\Start Menu.
Note Your custom shortcut may be replaced by a Windows Installer shortcut if you name the shortcut Microsoft Excel, and either of the following are true:

You use the Detect and Repair command in Microsoft Office, and you selected the Repair my shortcuts while repairing check box.
You select the Repair Office option in Maintenance Mode setup, click the Repair errors in my Office installation option, and then select the Restore My Shortcuts check box.
If a Windows Installer shortcut replaces your custom shortcut, you must re-create your custom, non-Windows Installer, shortcuts.