Arnaque TNT Western union

Résolu
aizen69 Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription dimanche 4 janvier 2009 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 29 août 2009 - 4 janv. 2009 à 17:46
 amine - 28 mars 2013 à 18:50
lu tlm ,ayant envoyer un mail a qq1 qui avais deposer une annonce immobiliaire... La femme me reponds me dis quelle est en angleterre pour son travail et quelle avais decouvert un moyen de regler cette affaire.2 jours apres je recoit un mail ( tntconsultant@europe.com) soit disant de la TNT que voici:

Welcome to TNT Global Air Express
Our company is the WORLD market leader in Global Air Express and international mail services.

Third Party Service reduces risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed neutral third party for online transactions. The seller delivers the package to one of nearest TNT Global Air Express agents for the evaluation of contents. The package will remain in the company custody until the receiver will send the payment through a Money Order Service (WesternUnion Service). After verifying the funds, TNT Global Air Express is ready to ship the parcel to the designated address.

NOTE: We order to avoid the earlier pick up of the funds by the shipper based on fact that he is aware of the sent payment - we are thanking you for choosing our third party service for your transactions - which will be revealed to the shipper along with all the transaction details after the delivery and your clearance. Consider this security measure if you haven't bought from the seller before and you believe that this is in your best interest.

Address Information:

Ship To:

First name xxxxx
Last name xxxxx
Address xxxxxxx
City/State xxxxx
PostalCode xxxxxx
Country France

Shipper:

First name Harrington
Last name Alice
Address xxxxxxx
City/State London
PostalCode xxxxxxx
Country United Kingdom

Shipment Information:

Service TNT Global Air Express
Delivered By 2 days

Description of goods Apartment Keys and rental contract verified signed by the Sender. Owner of the apartment in:Paris All the papers are double checked.
Declared Value EUR 650.00
Shipping Costs EUR 00,0

NOTE: You will receive the Tracking Number after the payment is confirmed to us.

Package Information:

Apartment Keys and rental contract verified signed by the Sender. Owner of the apartment in:Paris. All the papers are double checked.

Insured Value Amount: 650.00 EUR

Payment Information:

Important!
Payment information: (How to pay)
Locate the nearest WesternUnion Office nearest you : (available here)
Make the payment using money transfer to our TNT Agent name listed below and send the total amount of 650.00 EUR

First name Paul
Last name xxxxx
Address xxxxxxxxxxxx
City/State London
PostalCode xxxxxxx
Country United Kingdom

Pay for the transfer with cash at a local WesternUnion agent.
Once you sent payment, please email us the following information`s:

* 10 digit, MTCN number
* Sender's, full name and address
* Receiver's full name
* The total amount you've sent
Once you sent payment, please email us the payment details.

Warning!!! The payment must be made using WesternUnion . We will not confirm any payments made online. The payment must be made at one of WesternUnion Agent Locations, in person by the Buyer.

Intellectual and other property rights to the information contained in this site are hold by TNT Global Air Express B.V. with all rights reserved © 2008

Jattends vos messages pour me dire si cest le meme message que vous avez recu.merci davance.

63 réponses

chat_teigne Messages postés 15596 Date d'inscription mercredi 27 février 2002 Statut Modérateur Dernière intervention 27 janvier 2020 1 559
10 janv. 2009 à 20:54
Effectivement : arnaque classique.

Pour info l'adresse tntconsultant@europe.com n'est pas une adresse professionnelle mais une adresse gratuite. Pour en savoir plus : http://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/sujet 10460 les fausses adresses email professionnelles
Annonce pour un appartement a Bruxelles à 500€ pour 2pieces,2sdb,2ch,terrasse,balcon,cave,grenier,garage et MEUBLE! le luxe.

J'était en train de finaliser une transaction de ce type, mais a la lecture de tout ceci, je vais laisser tomber, j'allais appeler TNT pour savoir si ils faisaient ce type de service... Le gars ne réponds qu'en anglais et des mails tout formaté (ma copine lui a ecrit et moi aussi), on à eu exactement la même réponse (réponse qui ne répondait pas a nos questions: du genre y'a t'il une machine a laver?).

Adresse de l'arnaqueur: r.freitag61@gmail.com

Voila la copie des mails que vous pourrez recevoir....

Il nous dit qu'il est en angleterre et qu'il est le seul a avoir les clés... et répète exactement ce qui est dans l'annonce.

Thank you for your interest.As you can see I have available the apartment located in Rue de L'Etendard 1,1000 Brussels,Belgium,with 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom,because I moved with my job in United Kingdom, Manchester and I need money to pay the rent here. This is the main reason I want to rent at this price and also to find a good person for my apartment. I can rent you the apt. for max. 5 years because I have a contract here for this period. I `m the owner of the apt and its like in the pics. The rent for 1 month is 500eur including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, fireplace, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I `m the only person who have the keys but I hope that we will find a compromise.
Thank you for your interest and I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Good luck

Dans un second temps, il nous dit avoir trouvé une solution magique TNT! et nous donne le lien (réél) vers le site de TNT.
Il nous explique la procédure a suivre pour que l'on ai les clés et tout... et c'est là où sa sent l'arnaque et qu'il faut laisser tomber...

Thank you for your reply but the matter is that I'm in Manchester already. Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for one month of rent will be 500eur, with no extra taxes to pay. The money, I want to revive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money to my bank account. The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it.
Obviously we need a way to complete this deal, that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after. In order of that I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the Keys in less than 2 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a company called TNT which is similar to FedEx, DHL or UPS, which will handle both payment and delivery of the Keys.
I have found a procedure that will allow you to pay for the rent of the apt only after you will receive the keys of it and through this way you will see it and decide if you will stay in the apt or not before I receive my payment.Please click on the link bellow to the TNT website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the
company where the procedure is explained: https://www.tnt.com/express/en_us/site/home.html?utm_source=tnt.com&utm_medium=redirect&utm_campaign=us-migration&utm_content=shipping-tools
Let me know if you are interested please because I really need to take care of this matter by the end of this week or the beginning of the next one.

J'espère pour vous que vous n'irez pas plus loin, car moi je m'arrête ici, je met jamais d'argent dans le vent, ni à quelqu'un que j'ai jamais vu...
La suite:

I want to inform you that TNT will hold the money until you will confirm to them that you like the apt and keep the keys. If you don't like it, you only have to return the keys to them after they will refund the money to you and they will deliver the keys back to me on my expense.
I will need to inform you the steps about how this service works and how we can make it happen. You will only have to deposit to TNT Service the first month of rent - 500eur - so they can proceed with the shipping, and you can receive the keys and the contract.
Like I said, I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the Keys and the contract signed by me right away. I will explain to you step by step how this will work:
- I go to the TNT Office and leave the Keys and the contract in your name as the intended receiver.
- TNT will check the envelope to see if everything is OK with it and also the legal papers that will come along with the Keys.
- TNT will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the Keys and the papers in their custody, in which you will be told that they have the Keys and that they checked it.
- At this point you will have to go to a WesternUnion Agent Location and make a money transfer deposit on the TNT agent name assigned with this transaction for the amount we agreed, the total amount you shall deposit is for the first month of rent.
- After you make the deposit you will have to send the infos about the money deposit to TNT (Reference Number, sender's name and address)
- TNT will verify the payment informations and if everything is in order they will deliver the Keys and the contract to you .
- After you receive the package, You will go and check the apt and in 2 days you must contact them and tell them if you keep the apt or not, if everything is in order you will instruct TNT to release the funds to me.
If you don't like the apt they will send your money back and you will send them the keys and the contract to them to return the package back to me on my expense.

I will pay TNT Service for the shipping and you will pay WesternUnion for the Money Transfer fees.
If you agree I will make all arrangements with TNT today.

Thank you for your interest and wait news from you.

Et c'est vraiment la ou il faut lui dire byebye!!!
merci pour cette info qui m'a confirmé l'arnaque...il continue de sévir sur Bruxelles
ATTENTION, ma fille habite à Madrid , elle vient de recevoir exactement le même mail que Marjok (presque mot pour mot).
Heureusement que j'ai eu la présence d'esprit de chercher sur internet.
Merci à tous, car même si on ne sera jamais sûrs de rien, dans le doute on s'abstient !!!
I had the same mail from this guy....... I could smell something fishy - and checked the web - good thing you created this blog..........

I have had similar experiences with people selling cars.......

On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 15:58:26 -0700, Robert Freitag <r.freitag61@gmail.com>
wrote:
Thank you for your interest.As you can see I have available the apartment
located in Rue Lesbroussart 103, 1050 Brussels,with 2 bedroom, 1 living
room
and 1 bathroom, because I moved with my job in United Kingdom, Manchester
and I need money to pay the rent here. This is the main reason I want to
rent at this price and also to find a good person for my apartment. I can
rent you the apt. for max. 5 years because I have a contract here for
this
period. I `m the owner of the apt and its like in the pics. The rent for
month is 550eur including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet,
cable, parking, air conditioning, fireplace, dishwasher, garbage
disposal,
microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when
you
receive the keys. The only problem is that I `m the only person who have
the
keys but I hope that we will find a compromise.
Thank you for your interest and I will look forward to hearing from
you
soon.
Good luck,
Heureusement que ce site existe! J'ai failli y croire...

J'en ai déjà reçu plusieurs dont un de Federic Rossenal - rossenal4f@live.com:
"Thank you for your interest.As you can see I have available the apartment located in Rue Lesbroussart 103, 1050 Brussels,with 2 bedroom, 1 living room and 1 bathroom, because I moved with my job in United Kingdom, Manchester and I need money to pay the rent here. This is the main reason I want to rent at this price and also to find a good person for my apartment. I can rent you the apt. for max. 5 years because I have a contract here for this period. I `m the owner of the apt and its like in the pics. The rent for 1 month is 600eur including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, fireplace, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I `m the only person who have the keys but I hope that we will find a compromise.
Good luck,
"

puis un deuxième en réponse à mon intérêt:
"Thank you for your reply but the matter is that I'm in Manchester already. Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for one month of rent will be 600eur, with no extra taxes to pay. The money, I want to revive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money to my bank account. The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it.
Obviously we need a way to complete this deal, that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after. In order of that I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the Keys in less than 2 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a company called TNT which is similar to FedEx, DHL or UPS, which will handle both payment and delivery of the Keys.
I have found a procedure that will allow you to pay for the rent of the apt only after you will receive the keys of it and through this way you will see it and decide if you will stay in the apt or not before I receive my payment.Please click on the link bellow to the TNT website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the
company where the procedure is explained: https://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/site/ship-to.html
Let me know if you are interested please because I really need to take care of this matter by the end of this week or the beginning of the next one.
"

Et un de Kenneth Kristensen - kenneth4kristensen@gmail.com (sans aucune demande de ma part!).
Voici l'e-mail:
"Thank you for your interest.As you can see I have available the apartment located in Rue Saint-Georges 97, 1050 Brussels, with 2 bedroom 1 living room and 1 bathroom because I moved with my job in United Kingdom, Manchester and I need money to pay the rent here.I purchased this nice apartment during a business trip to Denmark with the intention of renovating it to a luxury state, then reselling it, but due to the market blockage and the international crisis, it is impossible for me to sell it right now, so I've decided to rent it.I would be happy to rent it to somebody who likes keeping it clean and tidy.I can rent you the flat for 5 years, and, if after the five years you would like to stay more, then we can renew the contract.I can also rent it for short periods (2 months minimum).The rent for 1 month is 570eur including all utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless Internet, digital TV, 2 parking spots in garage, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine).You can use my furniture, or you can use your own.I have the option of sending all my furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs).
You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I `m the only person who have the keys but I hope that we will find a compromise.
Good luck,
"

Ils sont vraiment cons d'utiliser chaque fois le même e-mail...
Pour info, Rossenal a déménagé à Milan, et le prix de l'appartement a diminué, ce n'est plus que 550€.
PS, avec les Ryanair, Easyjet et autres Wizzair, il suffit de lui proposer un aller-retour dans la journée, à vos frais (+/- 60€), pour qu'il se dégonfle...

Vous n’avez pas trouvé la réponse que vous recherchez ?

Posez votre question
Bonjour,
si vous avez fait le paiment il y a peu de temps à western union demandez le remboursement le plus vite possible. Je suis tombée dans le piège. J'avais envoyé un mail à TNT qui m'a ensuite contacté pr me dire kil ne faisait pas ce genre de transaction. L'arnaque était grosse comme une maison mais on est tellement content qu'on voudrait effacer nos propres doutes. Directement aprés l'appel de TNT je me suis ruée à la poste où j'avais fait le paiment et ai demandé le remboursement immédiat qui aura lieu si et seulement si l'arnaqueur na pas encore encaissé de l'argent. Je suis vraiment désolée pr les personnes qui n'ont pas été prévenus à temps, vraiment. Où dois-je porter plainte?
chat_teigne Messages postés 15596 Date d'inscription mercredi 27 février 2002 Statut Modérateur Dernière intervention 27 janvier 2020 1 559
22 mars 2009 à 15:04
Pour être utiles aux autres et permettre de gêner l'activité de ces petites "entreprises"
il serait préférable :

1°) de copier sur ce forum :
- les emails reçus (en prenant soin d'enlever vos infos personnelles)
- les adresses email utilisées par les escrocs
- ainsi que l'adresse du site sur lequel vous avez trouvé cette annonce (avec si possible, les références de l'annonce)

2°) Signaler l'arnaque sur le site qui vient d'être créer par le ministère de l'intérieur :
https://www.internet-signalement.gouv.fr/PortailWeb/planets/Accueil!input.action

3°) Déposer plainte au commissariat ou à la gendarmerie la plus proche en vous munissant de tous les renseignements en votre possession :
- références du ou des transferts d'argent effectués,
- références de la ou des personnes contactées : adresse de messagerie ou postale, pseudos utilisés, numéros de téléphone, fax, copie des courriels/courriers échangés…,
- tout autre renseignement pouvant aider à l'identification de l'escroc)

Merci de votre collaboration :)

Pour info : Pour info, quelques mécanismes d'arnaques ici : http://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/sujet 10049
__
Modération CommentCaMarche
Kenneth Kristensen

Anarqueur, propose un appartement sur Paris. Il est lui aussi de " Manchester ".
Ma mère à annulé le paiement à temp
Le même nom et le même prénom ici à Bruxelles pour un appart 570euros tout compris ..
Il faut vraiment faire circuler leurs pseudos car ils en changent vite !!
Le même nom et le même prénom,de Manchester,et c .. ici à Bruxelles pour un appart 570euros tout compris ..
Il faut vraiment faire circuler leurs pseudos car ils en changent vite !!
1 ere Email:
Hello,
First of all I'm sorry for the late reply but I had a lot to work and this is the time I could give you a message. From the site add, you could see, that the apartment located in: Rue des Sables, 46. B-1000 Bruxell. It is located on the 3rd floor, the number of the apartment is #7C. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and 1 living room .
I am looking for someone to live in it, as soon as possible, because my company has won the auction for a project, in construction, for a building that will rise up in United Kingdom, Liverpool. I am a civil engineer, so my accommodation period in United Kingdom will be about 4 years. The renting period is from 2 months upto 4 years. As a result of this I want to rent, for this period, at this price and also to find the perfect person for my apartment. I'm the owner of the apt and it's like in the pics.
The apartment is furnished, but I have the option of sending all my furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs). The rent for 1 month is 360 Euro, but you must to deposit 720euro/2months (for the whole apartment) including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, fireplace, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I'm the only person who has the keys but I hope that we will find a solution.

Good luck,
Luiza Bellor
P.S. Please tell me if this is what are you looking for and reply my only if you are truly interested in the aptartment.

2eme email:
Hello,
Thank you for your reply but the matter is that I'm in Liverpool already. Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for 2 months of rent will be 720eur, with no extra taxes to pay. The money, I want to revive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money to my bank account. The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it.
I have found a procedure that will allow you to pay for the rent of the apt only after you will receive the keys of it and through this way you will see it and decide if you will stay in the apt or not before I receive my payment. Please click on the link bellow to the TNT website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the
company where the procedure is explained: https://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/site/shipping-services.html
Let me know if you are interested please because I really need to take care of this matter.
Thanks
Luiza Bellor

3eme email :
Hello,
I want to inform you that TNT will hold the money until you will confirm to them that you like the apt and keep the keys. If you don't like it, you only have to return the keys to them after they will refund the money to you and they will deliver the keys back to me on my expense.
I will need to inform you the steps about how this service works and how we can make it happen. You will only have to deposit to TNT Service for 2 months of rent - 720eur - so they can proceed with the shipping, and you can receive the keys and the contract.
Like I said, I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the Keys and the contract signed by me right away. I will explain to you step by step how this will work:
1 - To start this transaction i will need to know your full shipping information, full name, full shipping address to proceed with this deal .
2 - I go to te TNT Office and leave the Keys and the contract in your name as the intended receiver.
3 - TNT will check the envelope to see if everything is OK with it and also the legal papers that will come along with the Keys.
4 - TNT will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the Keys and the papers in their custody, in which you will be told that they have the Keys and that they checked it.
5 - At this point you will have to go to a WesternUnion Agent Location and make a money transfer deposit on the TNT agent name assigned with this transaction for the amount we agreed, the total amount you shall deposit is for 2 months of rent.
6 - After you make the deposit you will have to send the infos about the money deposit to TNT (Reference Number, sender's name and address)
7 - TNT will verify the payment informations and if everything is in order they will deliver the Keys and the contract to you .
8 - After you receive the package, You will go and check the apt and in 2 days you must contact them and tell them if you keep the apt or not, if everything is in order you will instruct TNT to release the funds to me.
If you don't like the apt they will send your money back and you will send them the keys and the contract to them to return the package back to me on my expense..
I will pay TNT Service for the shipping and you will pay WesternUnion for the Money Transfer fees.
Now i must know for sure if you agree because here are a lot of peoples interested to have this apartment rented and i want to know for sure what i must tell them. If you agree what i suggested i will tell them that my apartment is already rented and i will keep it for you. If you agree then i must have all the shipping details so i will be able to make all the arrangements for the TNT delivery.
Thanks
Luiza Bellor

voila c'est l ' Emails que j'ai recu ,j'ai continue de contacter par Email et voila apres 2 jours ils ont envoyer un email via TNT;
merci comment ca marche et merci a tous qui ont ecrit ds ce domaine pour eviter cet arnaque.
libri > libri
5 mai 2010 à 17:51
et c'est l'email de tnt

Welcome to TNT Global Air Express
Our company is the WORLD market leader in Global Air Express and international mail services.

Third Party Service reduces risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed neutral third party for online transactions. The seller delivers the package to one of nearest TNT Global Air Express agents for the evaluation of contents. The package will remain in the company custody until the receiver will send the payment through a Money Order Service (WesternUnion Service). After verifying the funds, TNT Global Air Express is ready to ship the parcel to the designated address.

NOTE: We order to avoid the earlier pick up of the funds by the shipper based on fact that he is aware of the sent payment - we are thanking you for choosing our third party service for your transactions - which will be revealed to the shipper along with all the transaction details after the delivery and your clearance. Consider this security measure if you haven't bought from the seller before and you believe that this is in your best interest.

Address Information:

Ship To:

First name ********
Last name *******
Address***********
City/State *********
PostalCode *******
Country Belgium

Shipper:

First name Luiza
Last name Bellor
Address 107 Old Hall St.
City/State Liverpool
PostalCode L3 9BD
Country United Kingdom

Shipment Information:

Service TNT Global Air Express
Delivered By 2 days

Description of goods Apartment Keys and rental contract verified signed by the Sender. Owner of the apartment in: Rue des Sables, 46. B-1000 Bruxell . All the papers are double checked.
Declared Value EUR 720
Shipping Costs EUR 00,0

NOTE: You will receive the Tracking Number after the payment is confirmed to us.

Package Information:

Apartment Keys and rental contract verified signed by the Sender. Owner of the apartment in: Rue des Sables, 46. B-1000 Bruxell . All the papers are double checked.

Insured Value Amount: 720 EUR

Payment Information:

Important!
Payment information: (How to pay)

Locate the nearest WesternUnion Office nearest you :
(available here)
Make the payment using money transfer to our TNT Agent name listed below and send the total amount of 720 EUR
First name Samy
Last name Leman
Address 9 Oxford Street
City/State Liverpool
PostalCode L24 1WG
Country United Kingdom

Pay for the transfer with cash at a local WesternUnion agent.
Once you sent payment, please email us the following information's:

* 10 digit, MTCN number
* Sender's, full name and address
* Receiver's full name
* The total amount you've sent
Once you sent payment, please email us the payment details.

Warning!!! The payment must be made using WesternUnion . We will not confirm any payments made online. The payment must be made at one of WesternUnion Agent Locations , in person by the Buyer.

Intellectual and other property rights to the information contained in this site are hold by TNT Global Air Express B.V. with all rights reserved © 2010
bonjour, Mr Kenneth Helberg nous propose un appartement à 580€ ttc alors que c'est une arnaque !!! meme systeme TNT et Western Union ...
Merci pour les renseignements, je suis à la recherche d'un appart sur Bruxelles, et j'ai reçu 2 reponses de ce genre. 1er d'un certain arnold fobber qui aurais hérité un appart de sa soeur lui habitant en Ecosse ne pouvait pas se déplacer jusque Bxl, mais grâce à votre article je comprends que c'est une arnaque, 2ième le fameux r.freitag61@gmail.com, je me suis doutée de quelque chose et j'ai taper son adresse email sur google et je suis tombée sur votre article.

Juste à temps.
je viens de reçevoir le même mail de Thomas Julius pour un appart à Bxl, grâce à vous je n'ai pas répondu :-)

Voici le mail:

Hello , Details about myself and family I am a 25 yr old male American professional who studies same time. Iwas born in the New York, where i lived with myparents before my father who was a lawyer was transferred to theBelgium to work for DHL company as their company legal advisory and ihave to come to bruxelles for my masters degree and lived with myfather in his apartment which he has permanently bought from the ownerin the house. He died few months ago after he went on a business trip to Australiawhen he went to Vamed Engineering and cameback with Influenza and so was inffected but was not home on time fortreatment. His memories lingers in my heartdaily and each time i look at his picture and ever since my mother hasbeen in New York(USA) managing my fathersfirm and also handling some of our assets. What more do i tell aboutmy family.....!!! I have a kid brother and sister who are in schooland living with my mother in Ny. Flat AmenitiesThe rooms that are for rent has the following facilities,a smallfridge in each room,a big freezer in thekitchen,it is also furnished,have a TV connected to a cablet and alsoa sound system all for your entertainmentpurpose,a big twin bed that sleeps two people conveniently,privateentrance and exit,private toilet andbathroom,parking space,washer and drier, it is air-conditioned,mykitchen is fully equipped also coz i do a lot ofcooking and so i have microwave oven,gas cooker and so many for yourheating and cooking needs.There is connectionto internet via wireless and LAN and also Broadband as well for yourcomputing purpose,so you can come with yourlaptop or desktop if you have one. Why am renting the apartment out is that am presently with my Companyswiftoilandgas in London,United Kingdom to work With oil and gascompany , I will be here for about 1 to 2 Years. I just need someone(Students or Anybody working in a reputable organisation to rent therooms) with an open heart,love and clean to occupy theapartment and put all my worries off concerning the maintenance of thehouse,Since i am not residing there fornow. Also the keys to the Apt are right here with me, and the leasedocument. Which i can send to you after allnecessary agreement has be accepted. Also i will like you to know thatthe rent charges is not really the issue,but your absolute maintenance of my apartment, because that is theonly valuable property my late Father left behind, and it also tookhim so much time and money to put all those facilities in place. per month..............400 euros including utilitiesSecurity deposit.......600 euros There is no problem reserving a room for you provided you can complywith these procedures/terms of transactionand show some commitment bypaying a deposit and first month rent upfront which includeutilities,so you don't need to payany bills again. If you are interested in my apartment kindly let me know this details below *How many months contract will you Deposit?*********** When will you Move in?************ When will you Move Out? HERE IS THE HOUSE ADDRESS. Werfstraat 21000 BrusselsBelgium Await your reply so that we can discuss on how to get the documentand the key to you,please i am giving you all this base on trust andagain i will want you to stand to your words, you know that, we do notsee yet and only putting everything into Gods hand, so please do notlet me down on this property and God bless you more as you do this. Best Regards.ThanksThomas Julius+447024010576Swiftoilandgas company

Merci beaucoup!7
Elien
same here! just got a mail from thomas julius, seem story! this is discusting!
Hello,
voici le mail que je viens de recevoir pour un super appartement à Ixelles :
Thank you for your interest.As you can see I have available the apartment located in Rue Saint-Georges 97, 1050 Brussels, with 2 bedroom 1 living room and 2 bathroom because I moved with my job in United Kingdom, Manchester and I need money to pay the rent here.I purchased this nice apartment during a business trip to Belgium with the intention of renovating it to a luxury state, then reselling it, but due to the market blockage and the international crisis, it is impossible for me to sell it right now, so I've decided to rent it.I would be happy to rent it to somebody who likes keeping it clean and tidy.I can rent you the flat for 5 years, and, if after the five years you would like to stay more, then we can renew the contract.I can also rent it for short periods (2 months minimum).The rent for 1 month is 550eur including all utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless Internet, digital TV, 2 parking spots in garage, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine).You can use my furniture, or you can use your own.I have the option of sending all my furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs).
You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I `m the only person who have the keys but I hope that we will find a compromise.
Good luck,

Il est très similaire à d'autres que j'ai pu lire sur ce site mais la personne s'appelle BORIS STEINBERG (adresse e-mail: bsteinberg51@gmail.com).

Merci beaucoup à vous!
INCROYABLE!!!
Le même mail mot pour mot, la même adresse ..le nom est different KENNETH KRISTENSEN ..
Moi je le sentais pas et je communique encore avec .. genre "remontre moi des photos de l'appart'.." à nous aussi de les faire ch.. un peu ces sales arnaqueurs!!
Moi cette annonce je l'ai trouvée sur vlan.immo.be ..
Merci à mes 2 soeurs de m'avoir confirmé que ça puait l'arnaque !!
J'ai aussi eu affaire avec ce "Boris Steinberg" (bsteinberg51@gmail.com) suite à l'annonce parue le 25 novembre 2009 sur immoweb.be pour un appartement à Bruxelles à 550 € toutes charges inclues de 2 chambres, 2 salles de bains...... même description que tout le monde.

Voilà les 4 mails reçus de l'arnaqueur (ci-dessous).

La personne lit bien les Emails car il a répondu à quelques unes de mes questions (dans l'Email 4) mais bien sur pas à celles concernant la demande de son n° de téléphone ni à la demande de renvoi des photos.

Dans l'Email 4, l'arnaqueur se tire une balle dans le pied en disant que l'argent versé à TNT soi-disant lui sera versé directement sur son compte en banque !

Dénonçons ce genre de pratiques !

Email 1 du 25 novembre 2009:
Thank you for your interest.As you can see I have available the apartment located in Rue Saint-Georges 97, 1050 Brussels, with 2 bedroom 1 living room and 2 bathroom because I moved with my job in United Kingdom, Manchester and I need money to pay the rent here.I purchased this nice apartment during a business trip to Belgium with the intention of renovating it to a luxury state, then reselling it, but due to the market blockage and the international crisis, it is impossible for me to sell it right now, so I've decided to rent it.I would be happy to rent it to somebody who likes keeping it clean and tidy.I can rent you the flat for 5 years, and, if after the five years you would like to stay more, then we can renew the contract.I can also rent it for short periods (2 months minimum).The rent for 1 month is 550eur including all utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless Internet, digital TV, 2 parking spots in garage, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine).You can use my furniture, or you can use your own.I have the option of sending all my furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs).
Good luck,

Email 2 du 27 novembre 2009 :
Thank you for your reply but the matter is that I'm in Manchester already.I have received a lot of emails for the apartment so I removed it from the Internet, but it's still available. Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for one month of rent will be 550eur, with no extra taxes to pay. The money, I want to revive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money to my bank account. The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it.
company where the procedure is explained: https://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/site/ship-to.html

Email 3 du 28 novembre 2009 :
Hi ,
I will need to inform you the steps about how this service works and how we can make it happen. You will only have to deposit to TNT Service the first month of rent - 550eur - so they can proceed with the shipping, and you can receive the keys and the contract.
1 - To start this transaction i will need to know your full shipping information, full name, full shipping address to proceed with this deal .
2 - I go to the TNT Office and leave the Keys and the contract in your name as the intended receiver.
3 - TNT will check the envelope to see if everything is OK with it and also the legal papers that will come along with the Keys.
4 - TNT will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the Keys and the papers in their custody, in which you will be told that they have the Keys and that they checked it.
5 - At this point you will have to go to a WesternUnion Agent Location and make a money transfer deposit on the TNT agent name assigned with this transaction for the amount we agreed, the total amount you shall deposit is for the first month of rent.
6 - After you make the deposit you will have to send the infos about the money deposit to TNT (Reference Number, sender's name and address)
7 - TNT will verify the payment informations and if everything is in order they will deliver the Keys and the contract to you .
8 - After you receive the package, You will go and check the apt and in 2 days you must contact them and tell them if you keep the apt or not, if everything is in order you will instruct TNT to release the funds to me.
If you don't like the apt they will send your money back and you will send them the keys and the contract to them to return the package back to me on my expense.

Now i must know for sure if you agree because here are a lot of peoples interested to have this apartment rented and i want to know for sure what i must tell them. If you agree what i suggested i will tell them that my apartment is already rented and i will keep it for you. If you agree then i must have all the shipping details so i will be able to make all the arrangements for the TNT delivery.

Thank you for your interest and wait news from you.

Email 4 du 29 novembre 2009 :
Hi ,
I agree with your proposal.You will deposit to TNT 1/2 of rent and than if you will keep the apartment the rest of money will be sent directly to my bank account.You not need to pay 2 commissions because TNT will send the money directly to my bank account.
I will make all the arrangements for the TNT transaction tommorow morning.
TNT will notify you after that and you will have all the details of their cashier in the notification. You must complete and confirm the western union money transfer to their cashier as soon as you receive the notification. TNT will verify your transfer details and they will start the delivery to you if everything will be in order with it. You will receive the package in max 48 hours after that.
I will get back to you after the delivery will be arranged.
Thanks!
Nu ook onder de naam: Federic Jurpen (fede2ju@gmail.com). Gelukkige voelde ik dat er hier iets niet pluis is.

Thank you for your interest.As you can see I have available the apartment located in Einde Were 51, 9000 Gent, with 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom because I moved with my job in United Kingdom, Manchester and I need money to pay the rent here.I purchased this nice apartment during a business trip to Belgium with the intention of renovating it to a luxury state, then reselling it, but due to the market blockage and the international crisis, it is impossible for me to sell it right now, so I've decided to rent it.I would be happy to rent it to somebody who likes keeping it clean and tidy.I can rent you the flat for 5 years, and, if after the five years you would like to stay more, then we can renew the contract.I can also rent it for short periods (2 months minimum).The rent for 1 month is 570eur including all utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless Internet, digital TV, 2 parking spots in garage, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine).You can use my furniture, or you can use your own.I have the option of sending all my furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs).
Good luck,
Looks like a Nigerian scam.
you seem to be absolutely right about that. just made the same experience in vienna, austria.......and all that after living the last 5 years in nigeria as an expatriot :-)))
Bonsoir,

Je vous répond car j'ai reçu un mail identique au votre il y a de ça très peu de temps.

J'ai voulu aller sur le site pour avoir des précisions car je trouvais l'histoire d'appartement très bizarre et j'ai vu votre message. Il semble que se soit la même personne, avez-vous payer quelque chose?
re,non g rien payer,ca sent trop larnaque et jai pas assez dargent pour tenter ;)
jallais le fair,mais grace a ce forum je lai pas fais.
merci comment ca marche.net
C'est la même chose pour moi!

vous avez t'elle donner une adresse exacte?

la seule chose qui diffère c'est les noms mentionnés sur le document qui vous a été transmis, ce qui prouve bien que c'est certainement une arnaque.

Lui avez vous redonner des nouvelles, et si non vous a t'elle relancer.
eh bien on a echanger quelques e mail.mais ou jai commencer a sentir que ca nallais pas,cest quant elle ma envoyer un mail pour me dire que lappart etais pour moi et quelle me le reservait,alors quelle ne savait rien de moi ni le dossier ni rien.
non en realité jai toujours su que cetais une arnaque un f2 70m² a paris pour 600 euro ;)
je suis sur des charbons ardents depuis jours et sutout depuis que j'ai lu votre témoignage
j'ai répondu à une annonce pour un appartement, propriétaire à manchester
on m'a donné des noms des adresses et je suis aller voir aussi ce qu'était la tnt
Rassurée, j'ai envoyé 650 euros je dois avoir les clés lundi Mais depuis hier, on ne répond plus aux mail et je n'ai pas d'avis d'expédition de la TNT
J'avais besoin d'in appartement pur venir sur Paris où ma mère est hospitalisée
si c'est une arnaque comme je le pense, c'est trop tard et je suis dans une belle panade, cet argent servait aux frais médicaux, c'est dégueulasse
10 janv. 2009 à 20:57
Désolée pour toi Gladys.
Pour info : Que faire si vous avez été piégé ?

__
je suis desolé pour toi gladys,jespere que cest pas une arnaque,mais malheureusement ca sent movais pour toi.
jespere que mon post pourra eviter que dautres personnes se fassent arnaquer.
tiens nous au courant stp.
Pense tu que les adresses données ainsi que l'adresse de l'appartement à loer soient fausses
chat_teigne Messages postés 15596 Date d'inscription mercredi 27 février 2002 Statut Modérateur Dernière intervention 27 janvier 2020 1 559 > gladys
10 janv. 2009 à 20:58
Non, en général, les adresses des locations ne sont pas fausses. Ces escrocs recopient des annonces réelles mais changent souvent les prix afin d'attirer le plus de victimes possible et de ramasser le plus d'argent possibles avant d'être repérés et que l'annonce soit supprimée

__
je ne sais pas ,je nai pas verifier.je crois , meme si ce nest pas le cas tu en aura rien a fair sans les clefs et le contrat de location.
ok, j'espère qu'il y a un recours, une plainte à déposer, quelque chose à faire. Je te tiens au courant, merci et bonne année quand mème
Je viens de lire tout vos témoignage en effet, je viens de subir enfin presque une tentative de la même sorte une personne prétendu thebus werner habitant a Manchester voulait me louer sont appartement dans le 16 ème arrondissement de paris a 350 euros par moi.

De jas c'était très très louche ensuite je le contact par mail qui me répond en me proposant ce genre de payement via tnt et western union, il me demandait 700 acompte et tnt avait soit disant les clefs et le contrat de location en leur possession.

J'ai reçus exactement le même mail que plus haut avec mes coordonner et les sienne, trouvant cela bizar car la personne en question ne répondait pas a des question de principe et tout a fait normal l'assurance d'habitation, un numéro pour le joindre, il ma jamais répondu pour c'est question la seulement.

Il répondait pour savoir si j'avais transférer l'argent a western union une fois le mail de tnt arrivé par âme et conscience, j'ai effectivement appeler tnt pour savoir si il savait en leur possession tout cela.

Enfaite non il mon prévenue que c'était une arnaque que plusieurs personne avait perdu beaucoup d'argent comme cela heureusement pour moi j'ai été méfiant donc j'ai eu de la chance de pas perdre 700 euros bêtement navré pour ta maman.

J'espère qu'elle va beaucoup mieux et dit toi une chose le crime ne paye pas, tôt ou tard la roue elle tourne je suis navrée que tu es perdu autant d'argent.

Voila juste ce petit mail pour prévenir les gens de tous a

PS: la personne ma toujours répondu en anglais et le mail de tnt aussi était en anglais sachant très bien que j'habite en France, c'est ce qui ma mis la puce a l'oreille bonne chance a tout le monde.
Bonjour,
Le 27 janvier 2009 je suis allé sur le site VIVASTREET pour chercher une location. Effectivement, était à louer un 2 Pièces dans le 16ème à 350 €. Je laisse mon numéro de tel à l'annonceur pour qu'il me donne plus de précisions. Mais il ne m'appelle pas mais répond via le site, de lui communiquer mon mail.

Le mail de l'annonceur affiche: WERNERTHEBUS

La personne ne répond qu'en anglais, m'a dit de transférer l'argent à TNT AIR GLOBAL EXPRESS pour WESTERN UNION et qu'en échange j'aurais les clés et le contrat !!!!!

J'ai appelé TNT qui m'a annoncé que ceci est une arnaque et je tombe sur ce forum....

ATTENTION !!!!!
Bonjour à tous !

et MERCI Commentcamarche.net !
j'ai bien failli tomber dans le panneau également,

perso c'était pour un appartement à Saragosse...
la propriétaire était soi-disant avocate et à Athenes ...
Bonjour à tous,

Merci aux personnes qui ont témoignées! Je me suis douté d'un truc bizarre...j'ai donc tappé le nom de cette personne, et je suis tombé sur votre blong!!!!
Je viens de contacter le serveur qui diffuse l'annonce, afin que cette annonce froduleuse puisse être retirée de leur site, et éviter les écueils que pourront rencontrer d'autres personnes...Malheureusement il existera toujours des individus mal-honnêtes qui profitent de la crédulité et la gentillesse des autres...
en effet, j'ai recu exactement le meme mail, merci, grace a vous je ne me suis pas fait avoir