la seule solution c de reinstaller l'office ..
ya mem une ptiite solution de hack pour l'activer é ça marche a 100%
g moi mém l'essayer :
apres l'installation de l'office 2007 en version d'evaluation vs procédé comme suit
1. Close all Microsoft Office applications.
2. Run Register Editor by clicking on Start -> Run, and then type "regedit
" in the Open box and press Enter key.
3. Navigate to the following registry key:
Note that inside the registry key, there should be another subkey that resembles the following:
4. If there is more than one registry entries or subkeys that reference Microsoft 12.0 registration, open up each subkey, and then identify the product by the ProductName value data until you locate the subkey for the product which you want to remove the existing product license key.
ProductName=Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
ProductName=Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
5. Once found the correct registry subkey, delete the following values:
6. Close Registry Editor.
Once Microsoft Office 2007 has been installed with no product key, proceed with the following steps:
1. In Windows Explorer, brose to the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Proof.en\
2. Right click on Proof.XML file, select "Open With..." in the right click menu.
3. In the "Open With" window, select Notepad to be used to open the XML file. In Vista, if you can't see the Notepad option, simply double click the "Other Programs" to unhide it.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Proof.XML to locate the following lines:
</Feature> <Feature Id="SetupXmlFiles" Cost="1248?>
5. Change the AlwaysInsalled to neverInstalled so that the line looks like following:
6. Save the Proof.xml file. In Windows Vista, you may need to take ownership and grant full access permission to yourself before able to modify the file.
7. You can now launch Microsoft Office 2007 application such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and etc without prompting for activation.
As usual, as it's a hack, and before you purchase a valid product key for it, you won't be able to AND can't access any updates or Microsoft Office Online.
Note: The hack may work for 60 days only. To make this hack fully working, try to delete additional file below, probably has to be deleted every two months:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\OFFICE\DATA\opa12.dat
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\OFFICE\DATA (for Windows 7 and Vista)