Arnaque en vue!!!!

Résolu
lilidurhone Messages postés 43343 Date d'inscription lundi 25 avril 2011 Statut Contributeur sécurité Dernière intervention 18 septembre 2023 - 24 mai 2012 à 07:19
lilidurhone Messages postés 43343 Date d'inscription lundi 25 avril 2011 Statut Contributeur sécurité Dernière intervention 18 septembre 2023 - 24 mai 2012 à 12:26
Salut à toute la communauté

Bien évidemment je ne suis pas tomber dans le piège mais je préfère vous prévenir d'une belle arnaque

Voici donc le mail que j'ai reçu dans ma boîte spam(merci yahoo mail!)
VERY VERY URGENT FROM LOVELY MISS MARIAM NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.mariammusa226@hotmail.fr CALL ME +226 74845884 IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER FOR MORE DISCUSSIONS..I AM SINGLE AND LOVELY AND WILL LIKE TO HAVE YOU AS MY FRIEND WHEN THIS MONEY IS TRANSFERED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. THEN I COME TO YOUR COUNTRY WE CAN MARRY. Dear friend, My name is(MISS MARIAM MUSA) secretary to the maneger auditing and accounting department of BANK OF AFRICA here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered the sum US$16.5 MILLION DOLLARS in an account belonging to one foreign customer who died along with his entier family in a plane crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the decease. Unfortunately i learnt that his supposed next of kin is his wife and she died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you, so that the money can be release to you as the next of kin.The total sum will be shared as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you and expenses incidental occurs during the transfer will be insure by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account. Since I work in this bank that is why you should be confident in the success of this transaction because you will be updated with information as at when desired.I will wish you to keep this transaction secret and confidential as I am hoping to retire with my share of this money at the end of transaction which will be when this money is safety in your account. I will then come over to your country for sharing according to the previously agreed percentages. You might even have to advise me on possibilities of investment in your country or elsewhere of our choice. May God help you to help me to a restive retirement, Amen?Also this transaction will cost some money wish you should help me financially as my partner. Please for further information and enquires feel free to contact me back immediately for more explanation and better understanding. SEND THE FOLLOWING TO ME TO ENABLE ME SEND YOU MY PHOTO AND APPLICATION FORM. 1.YOUR FULL NAME..................... 2.YOUR NATIONALITY........ 3.YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.......... 4.YOUR AGE..................... 5.YOUR SEX 6.YOUR OCCUPATION......... I am waiting for your urgent response Best Regard +226 74 84 58 84 LISS MARIAM MUSA

Bien évidemment je vais de suite supprimer ce message mais je préfère prévenir
Arnaque nigérienne à coup sûr!

Bonne journée
A voir également:

2 réponses

bonjour
inutile de recopier ce genre de message, surtout en langue étrangère
tout le monde n'a pas la chance de connaitre l'anglais

et le coup du crash d'avion, ça dure depuis 10 ans..

il ne doit plus leur rester beaucoup de zincs..
thanassos Messages postés 1706 Date d'inscription lundi 19 février 2007 Statut Contributeur Dernière intervention 12 février 2016 137
24 mai 2012 à 10:19
Bonjour,
c'est quoi ces préjugés sur le Nigéria ¬¬ ? (pour une fois ça vient du Burkina Fasso :D)
on s'en fout
les arnaques viennent de tous ces pays sans exception
lilidurhone Messages postés 43343 Date d'inscription lundi 25 avril 2011 Statut Contributeur sécurité Dernière intervention 18 septembre 2023 3 805
24 mai 2012 à 12:26
je clôture le sujet!