Ce site est-il une arnaque ?!?

Doughans - 2 nov. 2009 à 13:33
 Gege - 12 janv. 2024 à 00:12
Bonjour , voilà j'ai fais des recherches pour avoir un i-phone a petit prix , et parmi les annonces proposées j'en ai retenu deux, celles qui ont l'air d'être les plus sérieuses ( ayant éliminé les autres sur des critères vus sur ce forum sur les arnaques ) je les ai toutes les deux trouvé sur https://www.2dehands.be
Pour la première :
=> j'ai reçu ce mail : en réponse a mon mail :bonjour je suis interessé que dois je faire ? sont'ils tjs sous blister ? sont'ils debloqué tout réseau ?

RE: Apple iPhone 3gS 32gb‏
De : anderson martinez (anderson.mar@live.com)
Envoyé : vendredi 30 octobre 2009 13:50:08
Hi, The phones are brand new sealed in their original box with SIM-lock free. The price for 1 piece is 300 EUR.
For more pieces I will make a discount. Let me know how many do you want to buy ?
Thank you!
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:05:44 +0100
Beste Bag,

=> Après j'ai répondu : Bonjour n'a tu pas des photos ? et comment peut-on s'arranger pour le paiement ? je réside en Belgique , et je pensais a un paiement par la poste ou l'argent et délivré après vérification du produit , c'est plus sure pour les deux ! Et les i-phones sont-ils desimlocked d'origine (constructeur) ?
et j'ai reçu ce mail :

Envoyé : dimanche 1 novembre 2009 12:25:26

Hello there and thanks for your interest,
I am located in UK and the price includes all costs.
The phones are brand new, unlocked, 100% original with all original accessories. Have all language and 1 year international warranty.
The phones need need a SIM-Card and will work perfect.
I will only conclude the transaction through eBay & UPS for our own protection. They act as a neutral third party.
If you are still interested please get back to me asap and I shall explain to you the process, so that you know what you are getting into ! Looking forward...

=> J'ai répondu : je suis intéressé que proposez vous pour le paiement et la livraison ? (n'avez vous pas des photos ? ) se serrait pour un i-phone noir 32 giga. Cordialement Hugo
et j'ai recu :
Envoyé : lundi 2 novembre 2009 11:08:13
Look:
If we decide to proceed with this transaction, i will have to contact ebay and provide them all the necessary information, so they can start the process right away. I will be needing your full name and address and phone number for that. You will receive a notification from ebay shortly after that, together with all the instructions to follow and the invoice as well.
First I will go with the package to UPS and they will inspect it, after this they will contact you by email with the payment instructions.
Regarding the payment, you will be instructed to deposit the money to eBay. They will hold and insure your money until receipt of the item in good condition. That is how their buyer protection policy is working. As far as the seller concerns, i will be glad to know that ebay has the possession of the money during the delivery period. That is my insurance.
The item will be delivered to your address in no more than 2-3 working days. You will be given a 7 days inspection period from the day you receive the item at home. If you decide to hold the item, then you will have to authorize ebay to release the funds to me, and the transaction will be completed. If you will not be satisfied with the item, you will be able to send the item back through the same shipping company, and ask ebay to return the funds to you.
If you wish to proceed with the purchase, please provide me your full name and address and phone number so I can initiate the deal through UPS & ebay right away.
NOTE: First I will go to UPS and start shipping, after this I confirm shipping details to ebay. then ebay send you instructions for payment and after you complete the instructions to one of their agents you receive the package in 2-3 days. after you receive the package and test it for 7 days you confirm to ebay if they can release the funds to me.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
et une photo jointe d'un i-phone tout a fait normal (comme prévu) apparemment prise dans une pièce.

=> Donc il me propose de faire sa par Ebay et UPS .

Et pour la deuxième venant du même site :

=> J'ai reçu ce mail après avoir répondu a l'annonce :

Re: Reactie op je Kapaza! zoekertje Kopen Original Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB - nieuw in do‏
De : Gsm Shop (123Gsm-Shop@gmx.com)
Dear Customer, If you want to buy mobile phones at "Special Price", visit our website: www.123Gsm-Shop.comSelect what model you want and place direct order ! Best Regards, www.123Gsm-Shop.com

=> j'ai été voir le site http://123gsm-shop.com et me suis inscrit dessus et j'ai reçu ce mail :

[123GSM-SHOP] Bienvenue !‏
De : 123GSM-SHOP (support@123gsm-shop.com)
Envoyé : lundi 2 novembre 2009 11:39:59
Bonjour doug hans, Merci d'avoir créé un compte sur 123GSM-SHOP. Voici un rappel de vos codes d'accès
Vous pouvez dès à présent passer commande sur notre site internet 123GSM-SHOP.
123GSM-SHOP réalisé avec PrestaShop™

=> Et sur le site il est mis que l'achat dois se faire avec Ebay , c'est basé a "East Point Business Park, Dublin 3, Ireland" adresse qui existe mais je sais pas si le magasin existe ! Et le transporteur est "My carrier" et "bank account transfert" et les conditions générale sont :

We have a contract with eBay so this deal must go through them.
Complete the transaction in 5 easy steps:

1. Buyer and Seller (123GSM-SHOP) agree on the transaction terms and a selling price. Seller (123GSM-SHOP) contacts eBay with the transaction details;

2. eBay accepts the transaction and offers purchase protection to the Buyer [if the transaction is declined, no further action is required from neither
Buyer or Seller (123GSM-SHOP) ];

3. The Buyer receives an invoice and sends the payment to eBay Agent. After the payment is verified by eBay, the Seller (123GSM-SHOP) will initiate the shipping. The Seller (123GSM-SHOP) has three (3) business days to provide a tracking number to both the Buyer and eBay. If no tracking number is provided, a full refund is immediately sent to the Buyer;

4. The Buyer receives the product and has three (3) business days to inspect it. If it is as described and as agreed, the Buyer should accept the product.
If he refuses it, the Buyer must ship the product back to the Seller (123GSM-SHOP);

5. After the inspection period is over (3 working days), the Buyer must contact eBay with the result of the inspection. If the Buyer refuses the
product, he will receive the refund only after the tracking number for the returned shipment is verified. If the Buyer accepts the product, the payment
will be sent to the Seller (123GSM-SHOP) within three (3) business days.

A) Product Offering - Online stores are designed to sell products. Most websites that offer products find categorizing the products helpful. The navigation on the site allows shoppers to easily browse through several pages of products to select the item they wish to purchase.

B) Ordering Process - Online stores must use a "add to cart."
This software allows customers to select the item, enter delivery information, billing information, and provide any other pertinent information. For example, online stores that offer gifts ask for the shopper's information, as well as the recipient's information. Online gift stores typically have a space where customers can write a short gift card message to the recipient.

C) Order Fulfillment - Once the customer enters an order online, the online store receives the order and prepares to deliver or ship the ordered item(s), after the cusomter need to pay at eBay and after the order is shipped he will receive the tracking number. The tracking number is often emailed to the shopper once it is available.

D) Marketing - Unfortunately, a website that isn't marketed properly is rarely visited. Online stores must utilize online marketing methods such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising to gain traffic. This is vital for an online store.

E) Store Templates - There are several online store templates available so that people don't have to build their website and order software from scratch.

F) Design - Online stores are as varied as the people who run them. Although the basic structure of online stores is fairly similar among them all, it is the design of the site that tells the shopper if they want to shop at that online store. Shoppers want the website to be appealing and easy to use. The design of the website is extremely important to the success of the online store.

NOTES:
1. SHIPPING: UPS Delivery - Time: 3-4 working days.
2. PAYMENT: Bank Account Transfer.
3. THE PRODUCT WILL BE DELIVERED ONCE THE EBAY CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE PAID !
4. WE DON`T DELIVER TO NIGERIA.
5. DON`T ORDER IF YOU DON`T ACCEPT THESE TERMS.

=> Voilà j'ai essaye d'être le plus complet et d'écrire le mieux possible , et j'espère que vous pourrez m'aider a voir si c'est une arnaque ! merci d'avance cordialement Hugo.

9 réponses

c'est une arnaque c'est déjà confirmé par plusieurs users de ebay. Ne fais pas de confiance à ebay@safeharbordepartement! Safeharbor n'est pas une service pour garder votre argent du tout! ;)
adri118 Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription mercredi 16 décembre 2009 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 16 décembre 2009
16 déc. 2009 à 13:20
Hello,
Je confirme l'arnaque,j'ai trouvé l'annonce sur un site de vande en ligne en suisse,vivant en suisse depuis 40ans je me suis pas méfié tout de suite,pars contre quand j'ai reçu la demande de verser 300 euro (pas versé) sur un compte en Espagne alors la j'ai commancé à avoir des doutes. J'ai transmis le mail froduleux à Ebay qui ma confirmé l'arnaque. Le plus beau c'est que le vendre m'écrit encore pour me demander pour quel raison je n'est pas encore fait le versement,il y en à qui sont gonflé quand même.
A+
Adriano