JVC GRD 33 U code erreur 03

Fermé
CABESTAN - 1 mars 2012 à 09:23
 CABESTAN - 1 mars 2012 à 17:26
Bonjour,
Je possède une caméra JVC depuis 2004 date d'achat à Hong-kong. Je l'ai utilisé il y a un mois environ sans problème. Depuis quelques semaines quand j'installe une cassette , un code d'erreur E03 Unit in safeguard s'affiche à l'écran (Eject and reinstall tape). J'ai voyagé sur plusieurs forum, mais je n'ai pas trouvé la solution à mon problème. Par miracle j'ai pu enregistrer une demi-cassette sur mon ordinateur, mais le message est revenu. J'ai pensé que les cassettes étaient trop âgées et y ai installé une neuve. Même problème.
A l'aide SVP, j'ai trois films à enregistrer.
Merci

A voir également:

4 réponses

Day after thanksgiving, (year 2008) about to film my girls putting the tree and same E03 as all of you with the camera chewing my tapes. All of my DV cassettes are brand JVC so I know that was not the issue. I read and read and finally decided to grab a flashlight and study how the mechanism move. Then I noticed something suspicious about the right "two little spikes" attached to a white plastic piece that, when close, it moves to the right side of the camera head (the round stainless wheel inside). The white plastic piece mentioned above, part of it came off the guiding tiny little rail. 1. So I opened the tape compartment with an EJECT command, 2. Close it back up with an inmediate unplug of the camera without battery so it will stay in a position where I can get my fingers and paper clip inside. 3. With the paper clip, stretch the guiding rail in such a way that it widens so the bottom of the white plastic thingy can get back in the guiding rail. 4. Put a cassette inside and FFWD, PLAY or RWD and problem fixed.

Email me if you have any questions. Happy filming!
Hello, your explanation seems to be clear to you, but I see nothing wrong to the mechanism. Maybe do you have a picture to show me.
thank you
I've found this explanation with a google research
Thank you