Dr. shaer peter eric

Fermé
suisse17 - 25 janv. 2009 à 23:01
 phil1340 - 27 nov. 2009 à 22:59
Bonjour,
merci beaucoup pour votre message! Comme ca j'ai decouvert la grande fraude de "Mr. Shaer peter eric". Il m'a ecrit le même e-mail mais en allemand, car je vis en Suisse... quoi faire maitenant? j'aimerais informer la police!!

Ich habe das Auto von Schweizland gekauft, weil ich dort bis vor 2 Wochen in einem Krankenhaus gearbeitet habe, und ich musste hinteres Heim in England, Sheffield erhalten.
Das Auto hat noch Schweiz Papiere erhalten die ich habe gemacht nicht eingetragen hier in Vereinigtem Königreich, damit Sie es in Ihrem Land mit keinen Problemen importieren können.
Wenn Sie don`t die Möglichkeit hat, es abzuholen, dann werde ich froh sein, eine Lieferung zu arrangieren, und ich werde alle Lieferungskosten unterstützen. Ich kann die Lieferung zu Ihrem Land arrangieren und Sie werden 5 Tage haben, es zu prüfen, bevor ich die Zahlung empfangen werde, und auf diese Weise wir beiden werden die Zusicherung haben, die wir brauchen.
Fühlen Sie frei, per E-Mail mich zu schicken, wenn Sie irgendeine Fragen überhaupt haben.
Dr. Shaer Peter Eric
A voir également:

19 réponses

Bonjour,
J'étais vraiment interessé par une camionette citroën sur une annonce, j'ai envoyé un message auquel je viens d'avoir réponse. Je fais beaucoup d'achat sur internet et en mettant le nom d mon interlocuteur, je viens d'avoir la surprise de tomber sur votre message dans ce forum!!!
Copie du mail reçus;
Bonjour,

J'ai reçu votre message et ma voiture est toujours à vendre. La condition de voiture est incroyable (l'intérieur et l'extérieur) : aucuns problèmes mécaniques, aucuns accidents ou aucunes égratignures et aussi cette voiture bien a été très maintenu : toujours s'est lavée et nettoyé, a évité la fumée de cigarette et bien sûr a empêché d'entrer de mauvaises routes.
La voiture a tous les documents légalement (le Belge tapisse), tous impôts ont payé, avec toutes révisions faites au représentant, 2 séries de nouveaux pneus (l'été/l'hiver) + roue de secours + soulever crics + la trousse technique de voiture.
Les changements ont fait récemment : les plaques de frein (le devant et de retour), l'échange de pétrole + toute voiture de filtres. Je veux vous savoir que cette voiture est entièrement remboursé, le ce N'est PAS sous les responsabilités de louer ou banque !

A cause de ma situation dure personnelle où je suis maintenant, je suis sûr que je peux vous offrir le meilleur prix comparé à une voiture comme le mien, donc je peux vous vendre cette voiture pour seulement 6000 Euro ! (PRIX FINAL)

Les détails de la voiture:

Premier enregistrement: 06/2007
Kilomètres: 46.927
Carburant: Diesel
Puissance: 116/158 (kw/CH)
Transmission: manuelle

OPTIONS: ABS, airbag avant, le verrouillage centralisé à distance, el. les fenêtres et les miroirs, cruise control, direction assistée, radio / CD, plancher de chargement du bois, du flanc de finition, 6 vitesses.Dimensions Charge: L 3,6 m X 1,9 m X 1,95 m H B

Je vous ai attaché dans ce plus de photos d'e-mail avec ma voiture ! (J'espère que vous aimez)

Si vous voulez acheter ma voiture, s'il vous plaît m'écrire de retour rapidement pour tous les détails pour finir cette affaire.
S'il vous plaît sérieusement......
This swindler sent it to me. I live in Hungary.

Hello,

I bought the car from Hungary because I worked there until 2 weeks ago in a hospital and I had to get back home in England,Sheffield .
The car still got hungarian papers
If you don`t have the possibility to pick up it then I will be glad to arrange a shipping and I will support all shipping cost.
I can arrange the delivery to your country and you will have 5 days to inspect it before I will receive the payment and in this way both of us will have the assurance that we need.
Feel free to email me if you have any questions at all.
Dr. Shaer Peter Eric
pahuskoussi
26 nov. 2009 à 18:40
Un certain Peter EriK Shaw a essayé sans succès de m'arnaquer en France à partir de Londres via les annonce du bon coin. A signaler: société de livraison bidon Royal Delivery Service, demande paiement Western Union. Prudence!
same thing in Croatia

Hello,
Thank you for contact me.
My name is Wenz Wolfgang from Germany.
The car is in perfect running, no accidents, no smoking in the car
All papers are fine (the car is registered in Croatia, the papers are croatian.
I worked at the Embassy of Germany in Croatia ( i am german nationality ) and now i work at the Embassy of Germany in England.
The car is in very good condition.
If you want I can arrange the delivery of my car to your country.
Please contact me for more detailes
Thank you,
Wenz Wolfgang
Isis_84 Messages postés 4108 Date d'inscription mercredi 11 mars 2009 Statut Contributeur Dernière intervention 26 juillet 2012 554
6 juil. 2009 à 14:03
Thank you Xeinos, can you give us the email address of this scammer? and also his phone number, if ever you have it.

Vous n’avez pas trouvé la réponse que vous recherchez ?

Posez votre question
Hello,

I have searched for Honda Civic in Slovakia and experienced the same as above.
Message from Wenz Wolfgang sent from:

vde560@ymail.com

Now I see it is not worth further communication.
Again, Hungary:
first letter
Hello,
All papers are fine (the car is registered in Hungary, the papers are hungarian.
I worked at the Embassy of Germany in Hungary ( i am german nationality ) and now i work at the Embassy of Germany in England.
If you want I can arrange the deliveryof my car to your country.
Thank you,
Wenz Wolfgang

Second letter:
Hello, ok 700 000 HUF and i will pay for the transport (the car is now in England)
Here is how I want to go about delivery and payment for the car which will be through a shipping company and will also give you the chance to inspect the car before I receive the payment for it.
I will explain to you step by step how this will work :
A. First you have to send me your shipping information (your name and address).
1. After I receive your shipping info, I will go to shipping company Location and leave the car onto your name and with your shipping address as the intended receiver.
2. The shipping company service will check the car also the legal papers to see that everything is OK with it.
B. You will receive a notification from shipping company service as a confirmation that the car is in their custody and also, that the car has been tested.
1. After that, you will have to send the total amount to shipping company service.
2. The shipping company service will verify the Transfer, and if everything is in order, they will deliver the car to your door step.
3. After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied with it, you will instruct the shipping company service with your decision.
C. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the product, you will return the car to the shipping company service with no expense.
I will support all the taxes and feeds, you will have a 5 days perioud to inspect the car and if you are not satisfied in it you will be fully refunded within 24 hours. Any damaged or returned unit will be either replaced or refunded.
If you agree with my idea please provide me your full name and address for shipping, so I can initiate the transaction through the shipping company service.
After that they will contact you with transaction details, invoice, payment instructions and more information about the shipping company service protection.
I sent you a copy of my passport.
Please reply as soon as posible because I have lots of interested customers.
Best regards!

and a copy of the passport:
SAME IN BELGIUM Hello again,

I bought this car when I worked in Belgium. So my car is still registered in Belgium (with Belgian papers).
Now I'm in London, United Kingdom (where my family lives) and the car is with me. Reasons for selling this beautiful car are:
1) I really need this money in 5 weeks maximum, or I will lose my apartment because of the business fail of my company in Belgium.
2) The steering wheel on the left side and is very expensive to register this car in UK and also is very difficult for me to drive it because it is a EUROPEAN CAR.

I'm a business man, I travel a lot and I don't have time to spend in meetings with all my clients who want to buy my car. So the reason to sell my car through a INTERNATIONAL REGISTERED SHIPPING COMPANY and everything will be paid by me before and it will be included in the final price agreed between us.
I find a neutral party company to help me sell the car safely. This company will deliver you the car at your home address in maximum 5-6 days with no more kilometers on the dashboard and you will pay to them only 10000 Euro. (shipping included)

The company name is: AUTO CAR SHIPPERS and the website is: www.autocarshippers.com
It's the best company in the United Kingdom and NR.#1 at Car Delivery here. (you can find on www.google.com more details about this famous shipping company)
I made another 2 transactions (the employer's cars that they has used in Belgium) using this company and they are the best for me, the most cheapest company.
On this moment, my car is at company in custody, ready for shipping. I already signed a pre-contract with this company, i paid all the taxes and I have no interested in loosing that kind of money. This is my only condition in this transaction ! ( IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE TRANSACTION TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT INSIST WITH OTHER SOLUTIONS! )

Let me tell you how we will make this transaction EASY, FAST and SAFELY:
You will send me your personal details (full name, address and phone numbers + a copy of your personal document) and after i will contact the company with your details, they will send you the contract of sale-purchase that you need sign before start the transaction under your name + the invoice.
After you will sign the contract of sale-purchase, the company will reserve the car for you and our transaction started !
You must send the company a deposit of 2000 Euro (20 % of value to reserve the car), to some agent of them (agent that will take care about our transaction) for security reasons and as an insurance to start the delivery of the car to your home. The company will give you all the details necessary to complete this transaction (payment instructions and delivery time).
After the transfer of money is done, the company will put your money into a secure account and they will start the shipping.
I will not receive any "cent" before the delivery because you are not dealing with me directly, you are dealing with the company !

PROTECTION:
After the car will be at the front of your door, you will have 10 days for inspection period, together with all the registration papers of my car and you will have to check and test all you want and need, in order to know if you agree with my car and if you can register it without any kind of problems.
All the fees for the inspection on my car will be paid by you, as long my car will be in your custody and you need to check everything on it. After the expiry time for inspection you must to contact the company with your final decision:
In case that you are agree to keep the car (I'm sure that because it is a beautiful car), you must pay the rest of money to company.
In case that you don't want to keep the car, they will give you back the money sent without any question and you will not pay anything to return me the car in London !
After you will pay the rest of money, the company will change the papers of car under your name and they will send me the money, as we have the agreement established and our transaction is successfully completed.

To can start our transaction , please complete below:

First name: .................................
Last name: .................................
Address: .................................
City: .................................
Zip code: .................................
Your home phone number: .................................
Your mobile number: .................................
+ A COPY OF YOUR PERSONAL DOCUMENT !

I will be happy to finish this transaction with you and I wait your answer soon !
My phone number is: +44 (703) 188-9893 (I'm available Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 19:00 PM , clock in your country)
Best Regards !
Kft. Cím: Volkswagen Polo 1,2, 2002, 69500 km / s, 1198 ccm, 3 Ajtósi, 40 LE (Használt)
Hirdetés azonosító: 15627097
Rovat: Használt autó "Személyautó
Feladási idő: 2009-08-01 (21:53)
Lejárati idő: 2009-11-30 (15:35)
Ár: 500 000 Ft Hello,
Köszönjük, hogy kapcsolatba lépni velem.
A nevem Wolfgang Németországból WENZ.
Az autó tökéletesen működik, nincs baleset, nincs dohányzás a kocsiban
Összes iratokat finom (a gépkocsi regisztrálva van Magyarországon, a magyar papírok.
Én dolgoztam a Német Nagykövetség Magyarországon (német állampolgár vagyok), és most dolgozom a nagykövetségen Németország Angliában.
Az autó nagyon jó állapotban van.
Ha azt szeretné, tudom rendezni a deliveryof az autómat, hogy az Ön országában.
Please contact me További részletek
Köszönöm,
WENZ Wolfgang
https://auto.jofogas.hu/auto/szemelygepjarmu/hirdetes-14162904/

I RECIVED FROM THE ABOVE LINK THIS LETTER TODAY:

Hello,
I bought the car from Hungary because I worked there until 2 weeks ago in a hospital and I had to get back home in England,Sheffield .
All papers are fine (the car is registered in Hungary, the papers are hungarian.
If you don`t have the possibility to pick up it then I will be glad to arrange a shipping and I will support all shipping cost.
I can arrange the delivery to your country and you will have 5 days to inspect it before I will receive the payment and in this way both of us will have the assurance that we need.
Feel free to email me if you have any questions at all.
Dr. Shaer Peter Eric
Isis_84 Messages postés 4108 Date d'inscription mercredi 11 mars 2009 Statut Contributeur Dernière intervention 26 juillet 2012 554
7 juin 2009 à 21:34
Hi ZSOLT, this man is a scammer, from West Africa. We have many of this kind of ads in our websites here in France. It is amazing that you have the same in Hungary. These scammers are everywhere !!!
Can you give us the email address and telephone of this man? we need them for our black lists.
Thank you
Isis
thiethie > Isis_84 Messages postés 4108 Date d'inscription mercredi 11 mars 2009 Statut Contributeur Dernière intervention 26 juillet 2012
27 oct. 2009 à 19:00
Bonsoir
je suis de nationalité belge et j'ai reçu ce même message pour une BMW X3
adresse shaerpetereric@hotmail.com
Dear zsolt,

we talked with this men (Wenz Wolfgang) in mail the same case (Hungarian car).
I still dont believe that's a doublespeak (untruth)...
Really?

Timi
Yes, same to me unfortunately.
Who would trust this, I can hardly believe.
You have to pay for "the shipping company" before you actually see the car... pfff...

these were my emails:
vde560@ymail.com
lealyc@googlemail.com

dago
Same guy contacted me about the car.

https://www.auti.hr/showAdvert.do?cid=12&rid=1&aid=467059&noCache=1&msg=

I decided to investigate and found this address.
I reported it to the website owner.

Take care all.
Hej Igore, imam i ja isto iskustvo s Wenzom, vjerojatno si se i ti zapalio za onu odlicnu i vrlo povoljnu alfu 147. Ja sam jos u kontaktu s tim covjekom, imam njegov mail, i da mi nije cura pokazala ovu temu na forumu, mozda bih ucinio veliku gresku... :) Ako te zanima vise informacija o njemu, javi mi se na os.lucic@gmail.com
Pozdrav
Hi, all,

I was very surprised when I have found this site.. I was looking for something about "wenz wolfgang".

I was interested in this car:

And here is his answer:
Hello,
All papers are fine (the car is registered in Slovakia, the papers are slovak.
I worked at the Embassy of Germany in Slovakia ( i am german nationality ) and now i work at the Embassy of Germany in England.
Thank you,
Wenz Wolfgang

his email: vde560@ymail.com
Hi all,

The same in Slovakia, car advertised at autobazar.sk

Hello,
All papers are fine (the car is registered in Slovakia, the papers are slovak.
I worked at the Embassy of Germany in Slovakia ( i am german nationality ) and now i work at the Embassy of Germany in England.
Thank you,
Wenz Wolfgang

And the second mail after I contacted him again and said that I was in Germany:

Hello, ok 8200 euro and i will pay for the transport ( the car is now in England), yes i can send the car to you in Germany.
Here is how I want to go about delivery and payment for the car which will be through a shipping company and will also give you the chance to inspect the car before I receive the payment for it.
1. After I receive your shipping info, I will go to shipping company Location and leave the car onto your name and with your shipping address as the intended receiver.
2. The shipping company service will check the car also the legal papers to see that everything is OK with it.
B. You will receive a notification from shipping company service as a confirmation that the car is in their custody and also, that the car has been tested.
1. After that, you will have to send the total amount to shipping company service.
2. The shipping company service will verify the Transfer, and if everything is in order, they will deliver the car to your door step.
3. After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied with it, you will instruct the shipping company service with your decision.
C. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the product, you will return the car to the shipping company service with no expense.
I will support all the taxes and feeds, you will have a 5 days perioud to inspect the car and if you are not satisfied in it you will be fully refunded within 24 hours. Any damaged or returned unit will be either replaced or refunded.
If you agree with my idea please provide me your full name and address for shipping, so I can initiate the transaction through the shipping company service.
After that they will contact you with transaction details, invoice, payment instructions and more information about the shipping company service protection.
Best regards!
Same here tody in Belgium. I work as a salesrepresentitive for a carcompany and one of my clients found his car on the web, with the pictures I took, when he first bought his car.
I replied on the add, and recieved teh following e-mail:

Hallo ,
Ik dank u voor uw rente over mijn auto... het is nog steeds te koop !
Het juiste model van auto is: " 2008 Citroen C5 1.6 HDi VTR FAP " - ENKEL 10.000 EURO !!!
Datum van eerst inschrijving: 05/2008
Kilometer: 14000
Brandstof: Diesel
Macht: 81/110 (kW/CH)
Versnellingsbak: Handleiding
FULL OPTIONS !
De voorwaarde van mijn auto is ongelofelijk: geen mechanische problemen, ongevallen of krassen (ik bevestigde u sommige foto's en mijn auto is juist als u in foto's kunt zien). Deze auto is heel goed beide rook gehandhaafd en bijgehouden.
Mijn auto wordt helemaal afbetaald, is het NIET onder het huren of bankaansprakelijkheden! De autoprijzen zijn in beneden en ik heb nodig echt dit geld in 5 weken maximum of ik zal mijn appartement wegens het zakenfalen van mijn bedrijf verliezen. Ik zal een geweldige korting vergeleken met de prijs van een auto maken zoals enkel ontgin indien u een veilige en snelle transactie wilt.
INDIEN U DE TERMIJNEN AANNEEMT, IS DE LAATSTE PRIJS ENKEL 10.000 EURO ( Verzending omvatte ) !!!
Ik kocht deze auto toen ik in België werkte. Zo dat mijn auto nog steeds in België (met Belgische papieren) wordt ingeschreven.
Nu ben ik in Londen, Verenigd Koninkrijk (waar mijn familie leeft) en de auto is met mij. Redenen tot het verkopen is deze mooie auto:
1) Ik heb nodig echt dit geld in 5 weken maximum of ik zal mijn appartement wegens het zakenfalen van mijn bedrijf in België verliezen.
2) Het stuur staat aan de linkerkant bij en is heel duur deze auto in verenigd Koninkrijk in te schrijven en is ook heel moeilijk voor mij om aan het te rijden omdat het een is EUROPESE AUTO.
Ik ben een zakenman, reis ik veel en die ik niet heb tijd om uit te geven in ontmoet alle mijn klanten die mijn auto willen kopen. Zo dat de reden te verkopen mijn auto door een Internationaal Ingeschreven Verzending Bedrijf en alles door mij voor zal worden betaald en het zal in de laatste prijs ging akkoord tussen ons worden omvat.
Ik vind een NEUTRAAL PARTIJ BEDRIJF om mij te helpen om de auto veilig te verkopen. Dit bedrijf zal u de auto aan uw thuisadres in maximum 5-6 dagen met geen meer kilometer op het dashboard en bezorgen die u zult betalen naar hen.
De bedrijfsnaam is: Interex-Delivery Third Party Service en de webschakel van hen zijn ook: https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=octopis&e=com
Het is het beste bedrijf in de Verenigde Koninkrijken en NR.#1 aan Auto Levering hier.
Ik maakte nog een 2 transacties (de werkgeverauto's die zij hebben gebruikt in België) met dit bedrijf en zij zijn best voor mij, het goedkoopste bedrijf de van dat.
Op dit moment is mijn auto aan bedrijf in gevangenschap, maak voor het verschepen klaar.
Ik ondertekende reeds een contract met dit bedrijf, betaalde ik alle belastingen en ik laat geen interesseren zich in losmaken die soort van geld.dit is mijn enige voorwaarde in deze transactie! ( INDIEN U DE TRANSACTIE TERMIJNEN NIET AANNEEMT, DRINGT ALSTUBLIEFT NIET MET ANDERE OPLOSSINGEN AAN! )
Verhuur mij vertel u hoe wij deze transactie met zullen maken ENKEL 5 GEMAKKELIJKE STAPPEN (https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=octopis&e=com
1) U zult mij uw persoonlijke details (volledige naam, adres en telefoonnummers voor contact) sturen. Nadat ik het bedrijf met uw details zal contacteren, zullen zij u het CONTRACT VAN VERKOOP sturen - KOOP dat u moet ondertekenen voor de transactie onder uw naam begin.
2) Wanneer het bedrijf van u het CONTRACT VAN VERKOOP zal ontvangen - AANKOOP ondertekende, zullen zij de auto voor u reserveren. Nadat dat het bedrijf u met alle details zal contacteren die noodzakelijk zijn om de transactie te vervolledigen (betalingsmethode om de auto te reserveren en levering regelt).
3) U moet het bedrijf een waarborgsom van sturen 2.000 Euro (20% van waarde om de auto te reserveren), naar sommige agenten van hen (agent die zorg over onze transactie zal nemen) voor veiligheidsredenen en als een verzekering om de levering van de auto naar uw huis te beginnen.
Nadat de overdracht van geld gedaan wordt, zal het bedrijf uw geld in een veilige rekening zetten en zij zullen de verzending beginnen.
Ik zal geen "cent" ontvangen voor de levering omdat u met mij rechtstreeks omgaat niet, gaat u met het bedrijf om !
BESCHERMING:
4) Nadat de auto aan het front van uw deur zal zijn, u zult 10 dagen voor inspectieperiode hebben, samen met alle inschrijvingspapieren van mijn auto en u zult te controleren en te testen u allen willen moeten en hebben nodig, om te weten of u akkoord met mijn auto gaat en indien u het zonder soort van problemen kunt inschrijven.
Alle prijzen voor de inspectie op mijn auto zullen door u worden betaald, als mijn auto snakken zal in uw voogdij zijn en u moet alles op het controleren. Nadat het eindetijd voor inspectie u moet het bedrijf met uw eindbeslissing te contacteren:
Voor het geval dat die u bent akkoord ga de auto bij te houden (ik ben zeker dat omdat het een mooie auto is), moet u het overige van geld naar bedrijf betalen.
Voor het geval dat die u de auto niet wilt bijhouden, zij zullen u steunt het geld stuurde zonder vragen geven en u zult iets niet betalen om mij de auto in Londen terug te keren !
5) Nadat u het overige van geld zult betalen, zal het bedrijf de papieren van auto onder uw naam veranderen en zij zullen mij het geld sturen, als wij de overeenkomst gevestigd zullen betalen en onze transactie wordt succesrijk vervolledigd.
Voor kan zien wat de procedure van de transactie is: https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=octopis&e=com
Voor contacteer de agenten van bedrijf: https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=octopis&e=com
Ik hoop deze transactie met u te maken en ik wacht uw e-mail spoedig voor meer details !
Mijn telefoonnummer is: +44 (703) 188-9893 (Ik ben verkrijgbaar maandag - vrijdag van 9:00 's morgens tot 19:00 NA DE MIDDAG, klok in uw land)
De beste Achting !
P S: Verontschuldig alstublieft mijn taal, ik wens met u in het engels te praten, indien mogelijk is. Indien dit niet mogelijk is, dan zullen wij in uw taal praten en onderhandelen, maar ik hoop dat u mij over de termijnen en voorwaarden en die ik zal proberen zult begrijpen best te doen, om u te begrijpen.

It is in dutch, and the email adres is: shaerpetereric@hotmail.com and you can find his phonenumber in the mail he send me.
Dear Everybody

Yesterday I received a mail from Wenz Wolfgang as an answer for my interesting about the BMW 520D on the hungarian express.hu. The text was the same, what you have mentioned. I asked something details, but no answer till this time. The email adress was dpet@ymail.com
I hope somebody is reading this topic, who is responsible for scrag Wenz Wolfgang. Yes I checked the used car market, and he has more offers, for different cars.

For hungarian used car searchers: easy to discover the cheat: offered car without the adress of the seller, or no info about him.

Be careful, it could be problem not only the lost money, but if you make bussines with Wenz Wolfgang, and if he will be scraged, you will be wittness!

It was so nice BMW ... :-)

G from Hungary
Hello,
I'm Robert from Hungary.
This is my second email from Wenz Wolfgang:
"Hello, ok i talk with my wife and 1 750 000 HUF is last price and i will pay for the transport (the car is now in England)
Best regards"
Hi everybody,
I was (un)lucky enough to respond on an add which has been placed on www.expressz.hu by Wenz Wolfgang (yeah, of course not the real one).
http://www.expressz.hu/auto/szemelygepjarmu/hirdetes-15617577/?utm_source=System%

The guy e-mailed me soon sending very similar information that was highlighted on this board before. See his first letter:
"Hello,
I worked at the Embassy of Germany in Hungary ( i am german nationality ) and now i work at the Embassy of Germany in England.
Thank you,
Wenz Wolfgang"

Later he sent me a copy of Mr. Wenz's ID as well.
Finally I received some instructions how to make payments (give deposit) to Express Delivery Trans Company (http://www.delivery-company-trans.itgo.com; email: express_company@london.com).
This might be important here for criminal records, and blacklists:
Payment service: Western Union Money Transfer

"Receiver (agent) details:

General Manager - Full name: DEAN CHAMBEL
Street address: 34 BROMPTON ROAD
City: London
Postal code: SW31ER

"Instructions:

In order to complete de payment you will have to use Western Union Money Transfer service. You can find the nearest Western Union office. As soon as the confirmation of the First Deposit Amount 275000,00 HUF is received Euro Express Transport Company. will start the shipping and the package will be in transit. Please provide us the payment confirmation in the next 48 hours."

So that's about it. Would it be possible to catch this scammer if we'd send some money to his "agent" Dean Chambel? Or any better idea?

Take care all...:)
Dejan
and I had experience with Wenc only too late that I entered this site. represents the Eric Daron got his documentation as well as two bank accounts with SWIFT cod because it is an international fraudster think he should stand in the way my mail is otasevic44@gmail.com
Hello,
I buy the car from Serbia.
I worked at the Embassy of Germany in Serbia ( i am german nationality ) and now i work at the Embassy of Germany in England.
Thank you,
Wenz Wolfgang

Ireland Office
Oaklands, New Ross
Co. Wexford, Ireland

United kingdom Office
Beech Park 34 BROMPTON ROAD
London, zip: SW31ER

Email: express_company@london.com
tel+440 (0)70398650l
Tel:+353 (0)51 421567
Name and address of sender:
» Name: Wenz Wolfgang
» Address: Rurdorfer 44
» City: Linnich
» Country: Germany
» Zip Number: 52441

Receiver (agent) details:

General Manager - Full name: ERIC DARON

:
Dejan.
And I had experience with Wenc only too late that I entered this site. represents the Eric Daron. got his documentation as well as two bank accounts with SWIFT codom because it is an international fraudster think he should stand in the way my mail is otasevic44@gmail.com
Hello,
I buy the car from Serbia.
I worked at the Embassy of Germany in Serbia ( i am german nationality ) and now i work at the Embassy of Germany in England.
Thank you,
Wenz Wolfgang

Name: Wenz Wolfgang

» Address: Rurdorfer 44
» City: Linnich
» Country: Germany
» Zip Number: 52441

Receiver (agent) details:

General Manager - Full name: ERIC DARON

Express Delivery Trans Company

Ireland Office
Oaklands, New Ross
Co. Wexford, Ireland

United kingdom Office
Beech Park 34 BROMPTON ROAD
London, zip: SW31ER
Email:express_company@london.com
Tel: +440 (0)70398650
www.delivery-company-trans.itgo.com
I hope you didn't make any money transfer to this guy..., did you?
Hello to all, I have expirinced same thing with mr. wolfgang and I saw that is a pure scam so I have gone even further and get his passport and that "shiping company" don't even exist!

This is his passport
[URL=http://imageshack.com/f/5opassaj][IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9893/passa.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Actually this is not a passport, but just a copy of a German ID card (a simple plastic card).

By the way, the guy gave me a bank account number where he could receive money transfer (instead of Western Union payment).
Be careful again....

Payment service: Bank Transfer

acc name: C V FARCAS
sort code: 20 29 37
acc number: 83511634
acc adress: 2 Gatting Close
Pavilion Way
edgware
HA8 9YU
BANK NAME: BARCLAYS
BIG : BARCGB22
IBAN : GB46 BARC 2029 3783 5116 34

Let op deze zwendelaar, Trap er alstublieft niet in, hij zit op meerdere sites:

Een bezoeker van AutoScout24 is geïnteresseerd in uw Citroen Jumper € 12.500,-‏
Van: SHAER PETER ERIC (shaerpetereric@hotmail.com)
Deze afzender ken je mogelijk niet.Markeren als veilig|Als ongewenst markeren
Verzonden: zaterdag 7 november 2009 14:09:37
Aan: pjongen@hotmail.com

Hello ,

I thank you for your interest about my car... it is still for sale !
The condition of my car is incredible (interior and exterior): no mechanical problems, accidents or scratches (i attached you some photos and my car is exactly as you can see in photos). This car has been very well maintained and kept away from cigarette smoke.
My car is fully paid off, it's NOT under leasing or bank liabilities ! The car prices are in down due to economic crisis ( I have received many offers to exchange the car + difference of the money.....but I NEED ONLY MONEY IN CASH and in this period peoples have not more money in cash ). I really need this amount of money in 5 weeks maximum, or I will lose my apartment because of the business fail of my company.
I will make a great discount compared with the price of a car like mine .....So the FINAL PRICE is only 6000 Euro !!!

Thank you and please reply me soon for more details !

------------------------------- DUTCH LANGUAGE -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo ,

Ik dank u voor uw rente over mijn auto... het is nog steeds te koop !
De voorwaarde van mijn auto is ongelofelijk (binnenkante en buitenkante) : geen mechanische problemen, ongevallen of krassen (ik bevestigde u sommige foto's en mijn auto is juist als u in foto's kunt zien). Deze auto is heel goed van sigaretrook gehandhaafd en weggehouden.
Mijn auto wordt helemaal afbetaald, is het NIET onder het huren of bankaansprakelijkheden! De autoprijzen zijn in beneden ten gevolge van economische crisis (ik heb vele aanbiedingen ontvangen om de auto te ruilen + verschil van het geld. ....maar ik HEB NODIG ENKEL GELD CASH en in deze periodemensen heb niet meer geld cash). Ik heb nodig echt deze hoeveelheid van geld in 5 weken maximum of ik zal mijn appartement wegens het zakenfalen van mijn bedrijf verliezen.
Ik zal een geweldige korting vergeleken met de prijs van een auto maken zoals van mij .....Zo dat de LAATSTE PRIJS enig is 6000 Euro !!!

Dank u en kunt u snel antwoord van mij voor meer informatie !

> From: noreply@autoscout24.be
> To: aldrikwagner24@hotmail.com
> Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 23:07:03 +0100
> Subject: Een bezoeker van AutoScout24 is geïnteresseerd in uw Citroen Jumper € 12.500,-
Hello I'm from Croatia, and mr. xy has me last send her links and sell his "car me".
Here is him e-mail dpet@ymail.com
He say that he work for German embbasy....