Arnaque

elvigilant - 13 janv. 2009 à 10:37
BmV Messages postés 90615 Date d'inscription samedi 24 août 2002 Statut Modérateur Dernière intervention 14 mai 2024 - 13 janv. 2009 à 11:37
Thank you so much for your concern towards my situation,Sorry i haven't been able to reply your message earlier,i was unable to access the internet here,You can imagine what the robbery scene was like.
I still await to hear from the embassy for renewal of my passport so not sure if i can get the money which you will be sending myself,so i spoke with the Western union manager when she came to give one of the victims in the hotel money she received and she agreed to help me get the money out as soon as the money is sent on her name.So all i want you to do is send me the money direct to the western union manager here and i will get it through her.This is her name and address below
which you will need to transfer me the money.

TEUTA BERISHA
5565 da Valkenswaard 62
leende,holand

Once again ,i am very grateful for your concern,please immediately you
have the money sent to me,kindly help me scan a copy of the receipt
given to you,or you help me write out the necessary details on the
receipt,so i can give it to the manager to receive for me.

please i will be waiting to hear from you soon.
Best regards

1 réponse

BmV Messages postés 90615 Date d'inscription samedi 24 août 2002 Statut Modérateur Dernière intervention 14 mai 2024 4 688
13 janv. 2009 à 11:37
Thank you for these informations.

All these precious informations, e.g your Numericable IP-adress in France (!!!) 85.69.xxx.xxx, will soon be transmitted at the local official services in charge of those matters.

That will increase the number of evidences.

;-)

Best thanks indeed !
Really !