Arnaque location

Myme418 - Modifié par Strumpfette le 20/08/2015 à 23:24
l'embrouille 75 Messages postés 5307 Date d'inscription lundi 4 juillet 2011 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 5 juillet 2018 - 20 août 2015 à 11:32
Après m'avoir demandé de remplir un formulaire comportant des questions très indiscrètes et de fournir une photo, voici une arnaque qui semble classique d'après le site de Western Union, qui met en garde ses utilisateurs contre ce type de fraude:

Hello Myriam

Thanks for the response,I have to be very cautious before i can travel down to Zurich,Due to my past experience,I was asked to come down by a tenant to Zurich geting there i meet is absent,i called them on phone they are just saying rubbish,i wasted my Time,Energy,and Money,So i have to be very cautious before i can Travel again.

I have a better suggestion you can go ahead and send the 1 month deposit and 1 month rent payment through international Western Union transfer service to any of your relatives or friend name. Then you can change the name to my name after i have a Handed every document to you and see the apartment.i.e

Receiver name: Your relative's name (your father, sister or friend. Just any desire name of your choice)
Address:FRANCE

Sender: Your name
Address

I will Travel down to hand over the keys and the document to you,Then once viewed the apartment. You can go back to Western Union. And change the name from your relative's name to my name. So i can pick up the money with my passport ID. Sending the money to your relative's name will not give me access to receive the fund, until the name is changed and the location, But i can only confirm with Western Union with the transfer receipt, As you will appreciate my effort towards this agreement. I hope you can understand with me now. I will be waiting to hear from you

Hope you understand

1 réponse

l'embrouille 75 Messages postés 5307 Date d'inscription lundi 4 juillet 2011 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 5 juillet 2018 1 852
20 août 2015 à 11:32
Salut,
Rien de nouveau sous le soleil !!!
Classique arnaque a la location fantome.
A+