Encore un nom à rajouter : paul anderson

Résolu
laudess Messages postés 55 Date d'inscription dimanche 7 janvier 2007 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 9 janvier 2024 - 27 févr. 2014 à 16:53
DorisOups Messages postés 18069 Date d'inscription mardi 19 novembre 2013 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 18 juillet 2017 - 11 avril 2014 à 11:23
je vous livre le message en anglais. merci à tous ceux qui sont vigilants. Demande de location dans le centre:

Dear Sir, Madam

Thanks for getting back to me, i am very happy that you will be able to rent your accommodation to us,I have discussed this with my wife and we have agreed to use your place, so i will want you to block other people from renting this following date:

Arrival Date: 4 May 2014
Departure Date: 10 May 2014
Guest: 2 adult
Price: 270 euros

Below is our Name and address where you can send any document:

Mr & Mrs Anderson
21 Cheltenham gardens
loughton
IG10 3AW
Essex
United Kingdom
Telephone: +44753845468

Regarding the payment arrangement,I am assuring you that their won't be any problem because our company's associate in Europe would be paying for our holiday expenses and they have inform me that they will be making the payment via french cheque.

The French Cheque that you will receive will be in excess, has Our trip expenses which include our B.T.A (Basic Travelers Allowance)fee will be included with the rental fee base on trust. As soon as you have receive the French Cheque you would have it deposited into you account for clearance, you would deduct the rental fee and i will tell you how to send our trip expenses which include our B.T.A (Basic Travelers Allowance)fee to my traveling agent so that he can do all paperwork's, After the Euro Cheque has been cleared in your account.

I will appreciate if you can get back to me with the following information that will be need by our company business associate to make the payment out to you, so that you can receive the payment as soon as possible:

Full Name on French Cheque:
Full address:
City:
Zip code
province:
Telephone Number:

I would be very glad if you can be of a helping hand, I will be looking forward to read back from you with the information needed above.

Best Regards
Mr & Mrs Anderson

2 réponses

DorisOups Messages postés 18069 Date d'inscription mardi 19 novembre 2013 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 18 juillet 2017 843
27 févr. 2014 à 18:24
bonjour
inutile ...
ils ont déjà dû changer dix fois de pseudo..
laudess Messages postés 55 Date d'inscription dimanche 7 janvier 2007 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 9 janvier 2024 2
10 avril 2014 à 08:55
pas forcement inutile , ce sont les modalités de l'arnaque qui sont importants , peu importe le nom . Le nom ne m'a pas interpellé (surtout qu'il correspondait à adresse en Angleterre) c'est le texte qui suivait qui 'a mis la puce à l'oreille.
donc de l'inutilité de la remarque?
DorisOups Messages postés 18069 Date d'inscription mardi 19 novembre 2013 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 18 juillet 2017 843
11 avril 2014 à 11:23
texte lu, relu et rerelu des centaines de fois
aucune originalité
vu des centaines de fois sur ce forum