Arnaque faux TNT Location appartement Seville

Denz - 16 sept. 2008 à 11:34
 hmut - 20 janv. 2014 à 17:45
Bonjour, je viens d'être arnaqué par une personne qui, soit disant louer un appartement à Seville. le prix était interessant, la persone prenait le temps de répondre à mes inquietudes concernants la localisation de celui-ci.
Puis une "agence TNT" m'a envoyé un contrat fictif, je n'y ai vu que tu feu... Le payement devait s'effectuer via Western Union, je ne me suis pas méfié... TNT est une compagnie très sérieuse et réputée.
L'arnaqueur a le mail suivant : lama4tz@aol.com à liverpool (fausse identité sammy smith).
Mon prejudice s'elève à 450 euros!
Je ne sais pas si je vais réussir avoir gain de cause, je fais un appel à témoin si quelqu'un a vécu une situation similaire qu'il me contacte... J'ai porté plainte auprès de la gendarmerie mais ils ne m'ont pas laissé grand espoir de retrouver cette personne.

120 réponses

W A T C H O U T!
This guy/fraud is also active in Holland! He is rental an apartment in de p.c.hooftstraat (the richest street in Amsterdam were you can buy gucci, louis vuitton etc.). the email is: karamyan46@gmail.com

first mail:
Thank you for your interest.As you can see I have available the apartment located in Pieter Cornelisz. Hooftstraat,1071 CJ Amsterdam,Netherlands with 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom because I moved with my job in United Kingdom, Manchester and I need money to pay the rent here. This is the main reason I want to rent at this price and also to find a good person for my apartment. I can rent you the apt. for max. 5 years because I have a contract here for this period. I `m the owner of the apt and its like in the pics. The rent for 1 month is €600 including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, fireplace, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I `m the only person who have the keys but I hope that we will find a compromise.
Thank you for your interest and I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Good luck,
-------------------------------------------------- second mail
Thank you for your reply but the matter is that I'm in Manchester already. Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for one month of rent will be 600eur, with no extra taxes to pay. The money, I want to revive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money to my bank account. The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it.
Obviously we need a way to complete this deal, that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after. In order of that I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the Keys in less than 2 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a company called TNT which is similar to FedEx, DHL or UPS, which will handle both payment and delivery of the Keys.
I have found a procedure that will allow you to pay for the rent of the apt only after you will receive the keys of it and through this way you will see it and decide if you will stay in the apt or not before I receive my payment.Please click on the link bellow to the TNT website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the
company where the procedure is explained: https://www.tnt.com/express/en_us/site/home.html?utm_source=tnt.com&utm_medium=redirect&utm_campaign=us-migration&utm_content=shipping-tools
Let me know if you are interested please because I really need to take care of this matter by the end of this week or the beginning of the next one.

This is ridiculous!!!!

This is my warning to all of you peepz!

Bye,
Nathalie
Salut!

meme embrouille ici a Barcelone pour un appart a sagrada familia avec Mary Emily Grace,
l appart etait sur fotocasa,et je suis en pourparlers depuis quelques jours...
la technique semblant douteuse, j ai fait une recherche internet...
son mail est le meme que celui cité un peu + haut...
voici la copie du 2eme mail:

Hi again,

The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it. Obviously we need a way to complete this deal, that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after. In order of that I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the Keys in less than 2 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a company called TNT which is similar to FedEx, DHL or UPS.Since it is impossible for me to return to Spain (due to my job ) at this point they will send an agent (by plane) to show you the apartment !
I have to inform you the steps about how this service works and how we can make it happen:
1 - To start this transaction I will need to know your full shipping name and address to proceed with this deal.
2 - I will go to the my local TNT Office, I leave them the Keys and I make all the arrangements for the delivery.
3 - TNT will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the Keys and the papers in their custody.
4 - At this point you will have to make a money transfer deposit to the TNT agent assigned to handle our transaction.
5 - You will have to send the informations about the money deposit to TNT. They will verify the payment informations and if everything is ok, the agent will come to show you the apartment.
6 - When the agent arrives there, he will call and you will go and visit the apartment with him.
* If you accept to rent the apartment, you sign all the papers with him and the transaction is finished.
* If you don't accept to rent my apartment, the agent will give your money back in the same day, you won't lose anything !
I will pay the shipping taxes to TNT. They are requesting a minimum payment of 2 months of rent as warranty to start the delivey. If you are interested in a discount, we can get to an agreement in wich you will pay less if you agree to pay in advance for more than 2 months. The reason for this discount is that I am in a bad financial situation because I have to pay my rent here in Greece (it is very large ). I am willing to cut the price by 100 Euro for each month paid in advance. If you agree to these terms, please provide me the following information:

Name:
Address:
Zip Code:
Phone number:
The rent period (minimum 2 months):
The advance payed to TNT (minimum 2 months):

I am waiting your quick answer because there are several other people interested to have this apartment rented and my policy is "first commer first served".

Regards,
Marie Emily

BON COURAGE A TOUS POUR TROUVER UN CHOUETTE APPART!
Je fais un copié/collé d'un mail posté juste avant le mien car j'ai été victime de la même tentative d'arnaque:
même appart
même nom
même adresse

J'ai failli tomber dans le piège: appart dans le 12ème de 60m² pour 580€/mois (annonce dans paruvendu.fr).
J'ai eu beau poser des question, je n'ai eu que les réponses identiques à celles déjà postées proposant 1 contrat et 1 transfert d'argent via TNT.
Mon interlocutrice s'appelle Anne Malone ( malone.annemalone.anne@gmail.com).
Heureusement que j'ai cherché des infos et que j'ai vu ce forum.
Merci pour m'avoir fait éviter 1 arnaque.
Up

Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 01:28:59 +0200
Subject: Re: Votre annonce ref. 9923235957 sur ParuVendu.fr intéresse un internaute
To: cybergier@hotmail.fr

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest. As you can see I have available the apartment located in Rue Pierre Dupont-75010-Paris, with 1livigroom and 1bathroom, because I moved with my job in United Kingdom / London and I need money to pay the rent here. This is the main reason I want to rent at this price and also to find a good person for my apartment. I can rent you the apt. for max. 3 years because I have a contract here for this period. I `m the owner of the apt and its like in the pics. The rent for 1 month is 350 euro including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, fireplace, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I `m the only person who have the keys but I hope that we will find a
compromise.

Vous n’avez pas trouvé la réponse que vous recherchez ?

Posez votre question
Voici ce que je viens de recevoir suite à une annonce parue sur www.immoscout24.ch
de cette adresse: Tommy Alderman <tommyalderman05@yahoo.co.uk>
C'était quand même un peu "gros": CHF 1'400.- pour un 3 pièces de 110m2 à Genève ... (prix du marché = minimum 3'500.-, soit env. 2'300 €), ça puait l'arnaque:

Hello again,
The solution is provided by a company called TNT (www.tntexpress.07x.net) which is similar to FedEx, DHL or UPS, which will handle both, payment and delivery of the keys and contract.
These are the steps we have to follow in order to make this happen:
1 - To start this transaction I need to know your full name and address to proceed with this deal.
2 - I will go to the my local TNT Office, leave the keys and complete the rental contract with your details as the intended receiver.
3 - TNT will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the keys and papers in their custody.
4 - At this point you will have to make a money deposit to the TNT agent assigned to handle our transaction.
5 - You will have to send the payment information to TNT. They will verify the payment and will send an agent to your location to show you the apartment.
6 - When the agent arrives there, he will call you and you will go together and visit the apartment.
7 - If you like the apartment and you want to rent it, you will sign the contract right there on the spot. If you don't want to keep the apartment, the TNT agent will give you your money back.
I will pay the shipping taxes. They are requesting a minimum payment of one month as warranty to start the delivery. If you are interested in a discount, we can come to an agreement in which you'll pay less if you agree to pay in advance for more than 2 months. The reason for this discount is that I'm in a bad financial situation because I have to pay my rent here in London. I'm willing to cut the price by 100 CHF for each month paid in advance. If you agree to these terms, please provide me the following information:
Name:
Address:
Zip Code:
The rent period (minimum 2 months):
The advance paid to TNT (minimum 1 month): I am waiting your quick answer because there are several other people interested to rent the apartment and my policy is "first-come, first-served".
Best regards
Attention
Sur Recherche-Colocation.com
Simonet Genouel
Mail automatique à répétition
Arnaque

Je vous envoie le mail exemple

Thanks for your mail and the flat and rooms are still available and Like i said,my apartment has 2 rooms and a living room,so i use one room while two is for rent and if i finally get a renter for just a room,then the other room could be used as guest room.i believe you have seen the pictures of my apartment and are you ok with the rooms and everything like the living room,bathroom and toilet that is in the rooms that I have for rent and would be for your private use and also pictures of the Kitchen where we deal with our stomach...!!!:).

The rent for the apartment is €400 while you would also make a security deposit of €600.This deposit would be refunded to you at the end of your stay in the apartment if nothing is destroyed during your stay.

Before we proceed though,there are some conditions and rules and I would like us to decide on and it just requires your consent and afterwards we can proceed with the contract and for you to reserve the room and to move in soon:

1.You shall sign a document confirming that the room has been reserved for you

2.You shall make your first month payment to me .

3.You shall have to read the agreement contract which i shall send to you firstly as an attached mail before you make your payment.

For the document to be prepared successfully,I would be needing the following details:

(1) Your move in and out date;

(2) Your current address and also the address where you would like the keys to the apartment,the Original copy of the contract and also the receipt of payment sent to after confirmation of payment from my mother,which you shall sign and bring along with you when moving in finally as my room mate

(3) Your scanned ID passport for identification..

The house is located on

Address: 4 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi
75011 Paris, France

Region: Ile De France
District: Seine
Metro Station:0.27 miles from Bastille Metro Station

You can come and see the apartment and look around the environment. I am not around for now and would not be back for sometime. I am in Denmark now on a internship project attached to a firm and I have being sent by my firm to supervise and would be back Ending of March, 2009. As soon as i have confirmed you as my flatmate, I would send you the Keys to the apartment by mail and also send the contract documents and receipt aswell. I would scan to you my ID for identification.

I hope you quite understand me and everything?

There is also a washer and dryer in the apartment for the laundry needs and also to the apartment has a car park....Infact,it has being allotted two car spaces.

I wait to read from you soonest to continue the contract and further details about the documents towards having you as my room mate.

Warmest regards,

Simonet

Voilà c'est du mail automatique et si l'on change la question, ça répond à côté de la plaque.
Question posée :

Hello

I just want some informations before deciding.

Firstly How can I pay?
What kind of payment do you want (cash - CB - paypal - TNT - Cheque...)?
Secondly, How can I visit the flat and when ?
Thirdly, Will I receive the keys before paying or after paying ?

Finally, I have some doubts about the organisation, do you have some contacts I can meet in France ?

Best regards

Aucun lien avec la réponse précédente.
L'arnaque me paraît évidente.

Cordialement,
Merci pour ton message!

j'ai trouve "Simonet" a colocation.fr et j'ai envoye un mail (mais, il semble un peu curieux) et donc, quand je doute, je "google." et alors, j'ai trouve ton message de cette personne. merci pour l'avertissement!
aishy > Lucille
20 févr. 2009 à 01:49
Hello, merci à tous car je me rends compte que j'allais me faire avoir ! mais je ne pense pas que j'aurai donné des sous dans "le vent" bien que la description photos + annonce étaiit plus qu'allechante. ..
Bon je copie le mail, mais j'aimerai pouvoir signaler cette...d'alice ; à qui ???

mail : alicesmith843@googlemail.com
Hi there,

Thank you for your interest. As you can see I have available the apartment located in Avenue du Président Kennedy-Paris-75016, with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, because I moved with my job in United Kingdom / London and I need money to pay the rent here. This is the main reason I want to rent at this price and also to find a good person for my apartment. I can rent you the apt. for max. 3 years because I have a contract here for this period. I `m the owner of the apt and its like in the pics. The rent for 1 month is 580 euro including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, fireplace, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I `m the only person who have the keys but I hope that we will find a compromise.
Thank you for your interest and I will look forward to hearing from you soon

Ps : cela dit, je lui réponds, voir ce que ça donne, histoire qu'elle y croit...
ROSETTE123 > aishy
23 févr. 2009 à 20:34
DIEU MERCI JE SUIS TOMBE SUR VOS COMMENTAIRTES

Très déçue mais soulagée, je me voyais déjà avec mon fils dans un superbe appartement sur paris je regardais les ecoles a proxilité en attendant de recevoir ce colis. cela me paraissait bizzarre mais cela dit on croit certaines fois que c'est la chance qui nous souri après avoir connu la galère.

Bref. très heureuse quand de ne pas m'être fait avoir.

Je prendrais tous les commentaires en notes et un max d'informations et j'irai porter plainte. Ca doit absolument s'arrêter. J'éatis à deux doigts d'envoyer mon argent. Heureusement que mon entourage m'a mis la puce à l'oreille.

A bientôt,

Je donnerai des suites
polo > Lucille
24 févr. 2009 à 13:38
J'ai failli me faire avoir moi même par ce Simonet Genouel.
Le même mail...
Le f#**¤¤ de p¤¤t*
grande_julie > polo
26 févr. 2009 à 14:23
Bonjour tout le monde,

Je viens de tomber sur la même arnaque je suis en pourparler avec la personne qui se nomme Ana Laura. Je l'ai déjà dénoncé à EASYPISO bien entendu je n'ai aucune intention de lui envoyer quoi que soit via western Union mais par curiosité je lui ai demandé une autre option de paiement. Il me propose un transfert bancaire sur le compte de l'ami de sa mère.
Pour l'historique: L'appart en colocation se situe à Barcelone 400€ charges incluses superbes photos! Caution de 500€!! L'argent de la caution et du premier mois est a envoyer à sa mere qui vit au pays de Galles, son père est décédé il y a 10 ans. Sa mère se nommerait Lisa Laura. Concernant le paiement voila la consigne (en anglais mon espagnol est mauvais, cela m'arrangeait):
So this is the details that you will need to make the payment via Western Union Money Transfer.

Name:- Lisa Laura
Address:- 12 Forest Villa
Trostre LANELLI
SA14 9SB United Kingdom

Pour ce qui est de la deuxième option de paiement suite à mon refus de payer via WU:
And i will have to give you my mum friend account details so that you can send the money through the bank account and here is it below

Adams Brown
AcNo.:*******
SortCode:-***
IBAN: GB****L40020092092808
SWIFT CODE or BIC: MIDLG***7Q
HSBC BANK.

Le contrat proposé est exactement le même que celui indiqué dans un message précédent du forum!

Like i said,my apartment has 3 rooms and a living room,so i use one room while two is for rent and if i finally get a renter for just a room,then the other room could be used as guest room.i have scanned the pictures of my apartment and you should find them below; the living room,bathroom and toilet that is in the rooms that I have for rent and would be for your private use and also pictures of the Kitchen and the dining room where we deal with our stomach...!!!.

The rent for the room is 400Euro and this includes the cost of the utilities which includes cost for water, electricity, gas, heating and cooling system, internet connection, et.c.you would be required to pay a security deposit of 500Euro which like i said in my last mail would be refunded to you at the end of your stay in the apartment if nothing is destroyed during your stay in the apartment.

Before we proceed though,there are some conditions and rules and I would like us to decide on and it just requires your consent and afterwards we can proceed with the contract and for you to reserve the room and to move in soon:

1.You shall sign a document confirming that the room has been reserved for you

2.You shall make your first month payment and the security deposit to my mother in Wale(UK)
3.You shall have to read the agreement contract which i shall send to you firstly as an attached mail before you make your payment to my mother.

For the document to be prepared successfully,I would be needing the following details:

(1) Your move in and out date;
(2) Your current address and also the address where you would like the Original copy of the contract, the rooms keys and also the receipt of payment sent to after confirmation of payment from my mother,which you shall sign and bring along with you when moving in finally as my room mate
(3) Your scanned ID passport for identification..

My apartment address is :
Carrer d'Aragó, 24
08015, Barcelona
Spain

You can go and see the surrounding yourself and even on Google earth to know if it suites you and if the location is what you might be looking for but I am sure if you want an apartment that is central, then my flat would not be any problem since it is very centralized and has access to most places here.

Tell me if you can abide by these terms as i have gone through alot of foolings and deceit before,so was why our family lawyer thus,advice us that before we could conclude any agreement or contract with any prospective room,he/she must agree to the terms and conditions,so if at this process we agreed and understand each other, definitely,we shall have no problem of misunderstanding each other when finally you before my room mate.

I hope you quite understand me and everything?

There is also a washer and dryer in the apartment for the laundry needs and also to the apartment has a car park....In fact,it has being allotted two car spaces.

I wait to read from you soonest to continue the contract and further details about the documents towards having you as my room mate.

Ca sent l'arnaque à plein nez ! Faites attention!
The solution is provided by a company called TNT (www.tntexpress.07x.net) which is similar to FedEx, DHL or UPS, which will handle both, payment and delivery of the keys and contract.
These are the steps we have to follow in order to make this happen:
1 - To start this transaction I need to know your full name and address to proceed with this deal.
2 - I will go to the my local TNT Office, leave the keys and complete the rental contract with your details as the intended receiver.
3 - TNT will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the keys and papers in their custody.
4 - At this point you will have to make a money deposit to the TNT agent assigned to handle our transaction.
5 - You will have to send the payment information to TNT. They will verify the payment and will send an agent to your location to show you the apartment.
6 - When the agent arrives there, he will call you and you will go together and visit the apartment.
7 - If you like the apartment and you want to rent it, you will sign the contract right there on the spot. If you don't want to keep the apartment, the TNT agent will give you your money back.

appartement in brussels, 500 euro's all included
Bonjour,
je suis en contact avec un certain Tony Carlinga (ou Tony Carlynga) ???
Il me propose un appartenment à Grez-doiceau en Belgique. j'avoue que l'offre est très intéressante (430 euros), et inclus tous les frais, ce qui est bizarre.

voici le mail que j'ai reçu, car le numéro sur l'annonce n'était pas correct et le nom de la société non plus. Le Tony est à Londres et a les clés avec lui !
De fait, ça sent l'arnaque

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. My name is Tony Carlynga and i'm the owner of this apartment located in: 1390 Grez-Doiceau - Belgium, appartement - 430 EUR per month. It has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and 1 living room .
I am looking for someone to rent it as soon as possible, because i recently divorced and i am moved back to my country in London, United Kingdom. I am currently located in London. The renting period is from 1 month up to 1-8 years. As a result of this i want to rent, for this period, at this price and also to find the perfect person for my apartment. The apartment looks exactly like you can see in the pictures it's very clean and quiet and the neighbors are ok.
The apartment is furnished, but I can take my furniture out if you want to bring your own (no extra costs). The rent for 1 month is 430 EUR (for the whole apartment) including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that i have the keys here with me but we will find a solution .
I will look forward to hear from you .

Tony Carlynga

J'ai répondu, et j'attends une réponse, mais je reste vigilant
bonjour a tous,

effectivement les anarques pleuvent sur le net, je viens confirmer un message precedement posté a propos de simonet genouel, et je vais vous donner ma facon de proceder pour elucider l'arnaque.

c'est tres simple surtout pour les grande villes comme paris, car il suffit d'aller sur google map et de parcourir la rue "en mode pieton avec les photos" puis on peut faire un parallele avec les photos envoyées par l'arnaqueur.

les details qu'il faut faire gaffes sont : la forme des fenetre (bordures, jardinieres, fer forgée etc..) puis la vue qu'on a des fenetre et là on l'occurence sur les photos envoyé on pouvais y voir des arbres, alors que sur google map en parcourant la rue on remarque bien qu'il n'y a pas d'arbres.

voilà une petite astuce, n'hesitez pas a demander des photos de la vue des fenetres. car cette demande et tout a fait legitime et rassurante par le biais de google map.
voilà merci Google....et sachez qu'il es votre ami et qu'il ne ment jamais.
Bonjour,
Je suis tombée par hasard sur cette discussion en cherchant des renseignements sur ces fameuses transactions pour visiter des appartements sur Paris. Une certaine Philippia scorpa soi disant avocate proposait un T2 dans le 16è arrondissement de Paris pour la somme de 620€(charges, internet, parking,... compris)
Elle me pressait un peu hier soir pour finaliser la transaction ce qui m'a paru un peu louche. J'ai donc chercher le mode de fonctionnement exact de TNT dans ce genre d'affaires et je suis tombée sur ce forum heureusement.
En plus, le premier message qu'elle m'a envoyé pour prendre contact était la copie exacte du message d'une certaine Anne Malone que vous semblez bien connaitre donc je remercie les personnes qui ont lancé cette discussion sans quoi j'aurais probablement perdu un mois de loyer.
Bonjour à tous ,
MERCI beaucoup à ce forum qui a confirmé mes soupçons sur l'anarque qui est actuellement présente sur vivastreet pour un appartement de 70m² dans le 5e pour .... 700€ tout compris !

https://www.vivastreet.com/immobilier-location-appartements-vides/fr

J'ai envoyé un mail par curiosité et voila la réponse :
"Thank you for your interest.As you can see I have available the apartment located in 5,rue daubenton,75005 Paris,with 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom,surface 70m², because I moved with my job in United Kingdom, Manchester and I need money to pay the rent here. This is the main reason I want to rent at this price and also to find a good person for my apartment. I can rent you the apt. for max. 5 years because I have a contract here for this period. I `m the owner of the apt and its like in the pics. The rent for 1 month is €700 including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, fireplace, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I `m the only person who have the keys but I hope that we will find a compromise.
Good luck,"

Le nom de l'arnaqueur est LOUIS SAGNA
son mail : sagna2l@gmail.com

SUPER ARNAQUE
MERCI A CE FORUM

Bonne soirée à toutes et à tous
biela Messages postés 6 Date d'inscription lundi 10 décembre 2007 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 15 novembre 2012
4 mars 2009 à 06:28
Bonjour,
je suis actuellement à la recherche d'une colocation et donc inscrite sur plusieurs sites spécialisés.
J'ai reçu tout à l'heure un mail en anglais directement sur ma boite sans qu'il n'est été retransmis par un de ces sites (c'est ce qui m'inquiète...) et "l'éxpéditeur" est justement cette "Simonet Genouel". Elle me propose un super appart en plein 11ème pour 400 euros ( pas cher!...) mais demande une caution de 600...
Je vais lui répondre pour voir ce qu'il en est...(heureusement que j'ai trouvé ce forum!!)
A qui peut-on signaler ce genre de mail??
Bonjour biela,

Je viens de recevoir le même message en Anglais de la part de la même personne ( Simonet Genouel ). Je trouve la réponse un peu louche également. La personne est aux Etats-Unis et loue un appartement dans le 11ème arrondissement à Paris.

Tout semble parfait dans l'annonce, c'est un peu l'appartement idéal!! Je viens de répondre à la personne. Je lui demande plus d'informations au niveau du paiement. Il est hors de question que je la paye par virement bancaire. Apparemment, il n'y a personne dans l'appartement en ce moment. Je lui ai demandé s'il était possible de discuter avec elle par téléphone.

Nous verrons bien! Enfin je pense quand même qu'il faut être vigilant. Apparemment plusieurs personnes se sont déjà faites arnaquées de cette manière. Je vous tiens au courant sur le forum :-)

Bonne journée.
Bonjour a tous,

Merci pour toutes ces infos, jai bien failli me faire arnaquer aussi.

Me concernant, l'arnaqueur qui m'a contacté se fait appeler Cristopher Martin, anglais travaillant à Manchester et propriétaire d'un magnifique appartement de 70 m2 au 5, rue Daubenton dans le 5ème arrondissement de Paris (juste en face de la Mosquée de Paris) qu'il loue 650 euros par mois tout inclu.

Une fois le "deal" enclenché par échange de mails, j'ai reçu un mail de la TNT indiquant la soit disant adresse de cette personhne mais qui en fait ne correspondait qu'à une boite aux lettres mais mentionnant également le nom et coordonnées d'une tierce personne dont il n'a jamais été question dans mes précédents mails avec ce certain C. Martin.
Kaddour Jilali Messages postés 161 Date d'inscription lundi 5 mai 2008 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 16 mars 2010 12
19 mars 2009 à 13:43
Werner thebus est de retour ("werner thebus" <werner8thebus@gmail.com>)
Toujours le même appart rue victor hugo, 350€/mois et le même message en anglais cité plusieurs fois auparavant.
Annonce sur Vivastreet, je leur ai signalé l'arnaque, on verra bien.
J'ai répondu à l'annonce et j'ai reçu exactement les mêmes mails pour ce magnifique appart rue Victor Hugo.
Même mail aussi pour un autre appart je sais plus où.
Sinon, un autre type d'arnaque mais en français cette fois-ci. Le type dit être en afrique !
Faites attention.
humhum > Lolita
2 avril 2009 à 20:06
reçu la meme proposition de logement, F3 à louer avenue Victor Hugo 75116, à 350 euros/mois et avec une avance de 700 euros payable via TNT en échange des clefs...on a laissé tomber, trop beau pour etre crédible...après une recherche sur les "pages blanches", j'ai réussi à obtenir le numéro de téléphone de la gardienne qui m'a confirmé la tentative d'escroquerie! je ne sais pas s'il y a possibilité de le dénoncer, l'escroquerie n'ayant pas eu lieu, mais je ne serai pas contre le dénoncer, afin que d'autres personnes plus vulnérables ne soit pas victime de cet escroc...
soycubaa Messages postés 1 Date d'inscription mardi 31 mars 2009 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 31 mars 2009
31 mars 2009 à 09:44
Bonjour,

voici le lien ou vous pouvez signaler l'arnaque, car ca devient vraiment trop gros!
http://www.internet-signalement.gouv.fr/...!input.action

T
Même genre d'arnaque, de la part de "Peter Erick Shaw" <perckshawp@gmail.com>, annonce « Bel Appartement - Rue de Prague,Paris-660 Euro/mois » publiée sur Kijiji le 7 avril 2009.

Réponse :

Hello ,

I received your email of interest for the rental of my apartment in Rue de Prague 3 /Paris listed at 660 EURO . Before we go any further I would like to know a little something about you , like how many persons do you intend to live in my apartment , for what period , etc . I will tell you from the beginning that I don't have a problem if you are a student and I don't have a problem with pets (I own a little dog myself) .
Now , I am going to tell you something about the apartment and myself so we can get to know each other .
The apartment is exactly like in the pictures , fully furnished , renovated with taste and available from 2 months - 10 years . Also , very important , the utilities ( water , gas , electricity , Internet , cable TV , etc) are INCLUDED in the price of 660 EURO .
About myself , I am 59 Years old , I am very respected economist and I work for a large company in Liverpool . I tried to sell the apartment but I couldn't get a fair price due to the financial crisis so I decided together with my wife to rent it to some nice people .
At this moment I am in Liverpool but I have made all the arrangements to rent the apartment from here after I decide to whom . I have received a lot of email for this apartment so I removed the announcement from the Internet , but is is still available .

Thank you for your interest and I will wait your email .

Shaw Peter Erick
Nouvelle Arnaque :!!!!
que ça va vite :

http://www.topannonces.fr
appartement a louer au prix de 500€ le mois contient tous les equipement qu'il faut:garage ascenseur,parking,3pieces,2chambres salle de bain

Après un premier mail, voici la réponse :
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 06:24:16 -0700
Subject: Re : Contact pour votre annonce Appartement à paris - Annonce

j'accuse bonne reception de votre mail
Mon appartement sise paris avec tous les equipements qu'il faut
est encore disponible
Je loue mon appartement car je ne suis pas actuelement en france
nous sommes presentement en afrique de louest pour une mission car je travail pour L'OMS
Donc j'ai du confié les clés de l'appartement a mon AVOCAT qui est chargé de vous visiter
Je pourrai etablir avec vous un bail de 1 ANS 2ANS VOIR 3ANS
L'etablissement du contrat de location ne posera aucun probleme
Concernant la caution à versé j'essayerai de le definir de commun
accord avec vous selon votre disponibilité
Merci de bien vouloir me joindre au 002 29 98190475 ou bien laisser u message a mon avocat
maitre.cabinet.eric@gmail.com pour mieux discuter de la location

Beaucoup de bizarrerie... je tape sur Google : Arnarque location appartement Afrique et je tombe sur ce forum...
Merci pour vos infos !
Un reportage est passé récemment à la télé sur les arnaque via des chaines de mails précisna tqu'on gagne une maison via l'envoie de 20000€ par Western Union... je ne pensais pas que cela touchait également les locations d'appartement !
Kaddour Jilali Messages postés 161 Date d'inscription lundi 5 mai 2008 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 16 mars 2010 12
9 avril 2009 à 17:20
J'ai eu la même, ça ma fait sourire.
Dans le même genre, j'ai eu une grecque qui proposait son appart, le coup classique du "je suis en Grèce et y'a que moi qui ai les clés". J'ai pris les devants en lui disant que le plus simple c'était de faire par TNT etc... comme un autre m'avait proposé.
Pas de réponse.
C'est hallucinant quand même!
parissaintlazare
22 avril 2009 à 16:00
bonjour,je suis ds l mm cas k toi,voila mn adress mail desi_girl@hotmail.fr envoi moi un mail com sa j tenverrai les mail d la personne ki soit disant eloue un appart 3pieces sur paris(opera) a 400euros!!!!!!
chat_teigne Messages postés 15596 Date d'inscription mercredi 27 février 2002 Statut Modérateur Dernière intervention 27 janvier 2020 1 559
22 avril 2009 à 17:11
Merci pour ce témoignage.
Par contre, les utilisateurs sont de tous âges et de tous pays : merci donc d'éviter d'utiliser le langage sms.
Je pense qu'une arnaque du même type est en cours pour un appartement à Bruxelles, via le site Immoweb.be.

Après contact, une certaine Anna Brouck, utilise le même procédé pour louer l'appartement (avocate très occupé au Royaume Uni, on doit passer par TNT avec paiement d'au moins 1 mois de salaire).

J'ai prévenu le site où figure l'annonce de mes doutes.

Soyez vigilant.
hallucionat!!!!
gt en pleine négociation avec ma copine deborah pour un superbe 3 piéce en plein paris boulevard du temple
mm procédé etc, mm courriers mot pour mot
c incroyable
elle m'a parlé du système de TNT et ayant fait un peu de droit, je me suis empréssé de télécharger leur conditions générales pour bien vérifier leurs activités
en plus de cela, je leur ai envoyé u mail pour leur demander de m'envoyer leur mandat de gestion pour ce genre de transaction
l'ayant evoyé aujourd'hui, j'attend leur réponse
attention, ma correspondante s'appelle Katherine Martins et se fait passer pour une avocate travaillant à Athénes et qui lache son appart' pour 3 ans
j'ai failli tomber dans le piège mais xca me paraissait trop beau pour être vrai
merci a vous
et surtout, dés qu'une procédure est en route, je veux en être informée au plus vite svp
salut,je suis dans le méme cas que vous!!!! TNT,western union,une avocate qui m envoi des mail en anglais et disant qu'elle est de UK....tenez mon mail et contacté moi j vous envoi tou les mail que j ai reçu!!!