PC ne demarre pas directement???

Fermé
Totti - 21 déc. 2007 à 16:41
 Utilisateur anonyme - 21 déc. 2007 à 17:48
Bonjour,mon pc quand j'appuit sur le bouton d'allumage demarre s'arrette au bout de 2 seconde et redemarre enfin normalement. j'ai rechercher sur plusieur forum dont celui ci. Donc j'ai trouver sur ce forum :
- alim defectueuse ou peut puissante,
- 1 mec avec une asus p5kc meme probleme (sur le forum de clubic) on lui dit que c'est un proleme connut et qu'il faut la mettre a jour.
Donc j'ai changer le bios mais rien n'y fait.
ma config :
-p5kc
-e4500
-2go pc6400 corsair
-hd3870
-hhd WD 500go caviar se16
-3 noisebloker
-Ocz vendetta pour le proc
-1 graveur asus
boitier asus ta211.
Donc j'aimerai de l'aide svp.MERCI
A voir également:

5 réponses

Utilisateur anonyme
21 déc. 2007 à 16:44
salut,

et ça le fait à chaque fois ?
oui j'ai meme remis tt les changement par defaut et demonter remonter ca le fait toujour mais je ne suis pas le seul. la je recherche sur google mais pas de solution .merci de ton aide.
j'ai trouver ca :

samcboulder I believe your occasional no-POST problem might be related to memory issues, try setting the correctly matching memory frequency in the advanced - jumperfree section of your BIOS to match the frequency of your memory. First load bios defaults, then change only all the necessary BIOS settings that you need and then set 'overclocking' to 'standard', 'DRAM frequency' to the correct setting of your memory's specifications. Sometimes it also helps to take out the memory DIMMs and reseat them, sometimes they can be loose especially in the middle(check if all contacts are in all the way deep), or simply have some loose contact. This might happen when first building a PC or sometimes after a few years of use. You should do both the things I mentioned and then test again. If that doesn't work, try carefully taking out the CPU, putting it back in again, and test again. If that doesn't work, try the memory DIMMs seperately, or replace your memory, after that, maybe it's your power supply after all. If all fails, your VGA card or mainboard might be faulty.

back on subject:

Generally speaking when a PC powers on and stays on, I assume the power supply is sufficiently strong. It depends on how many devices/memory/what CPU are inside your PC, but I am talking about a simple, normal configuration standard PC. (E6550 CPU, 2Gb mem, 160Gb harddisk, DVD drive, DVD burner, floppy drive and cardreader). If you have a lot of devices, remove the non critical ones to test if the problem goes away.

The behaviour I have seen when a power supply is not sufficiently strong is that the PC doesn't respond at all when you try to power it on, nothing happens, or sometimes there is a repetitive (hissing, for lack of a better description)noise coming from the coils on the mainboard. If the PC runs at all, it might power off suddenly due to the PSU going into overcurrent protection or simply fails.

I also believe from my own experiences that newer ASUS mainboards are protected by power sensing circuits which will prevent the PC from powering up if certain power lines cannot supply enough current. (make sure you are using a 24 pin power connector and not a 20)

I believe it is not about the total amount of watts but more about how much current at which voltage that makes the difference whether a certain board runs properly with a certain power supply. I ever measured the total amount of watts a PC with this P5K generation mainboard consumes and I remember it being very low, around 80-90 Watts, at 100% CPU load. Of course it depends on your configuration, what processor, how much memory, how many harddisks etc. Again I am talking about a basic PC here like mentioned above because we are talking about the power on, off and back on again issue which I believe is an ASUS design issue rather than insufficient power.

To get back to the problem: For example, I experienced this off and back on after several seconds(stays on after that) issue even with a P5K-VM board with a celeron 430 and using onboard Intel VGA, which is very minimal. It is no error or fault as such but more an occurrance.

Even with a E6550 and a 500Watt Antec Phantom power supply, same behaviour. I believe this is related to the ATX power circuits and the power management related circuits onboard and their configuration by ASUS.

If anyone solved this problem somehow I am very interested to know... I wish it can be disabled somehow in the BIOS.

Steps to reproduce the behaviour:

- Unplug power chord
- wait until onboard led on mainboard goes off
- plug mains power chord back in
- press ATX power button once and observe front power led and fan activity of CPU, both going off for a second and then after a few seconds, back on
je comprend rien quelqun pour degager les grandes lignes.merci

Vous n’avez pas trouvé la réponse que vous recherchez ?

Posez votre question
Utilisateur anonyme
21 déc. 2007 à 17:48
"If anyone solved this problem somehow I am very interested to know..." -> si quelqu'un trouve la solution, le monsieur est intéressé...