Scam anglais ... location avec accessoires

Résolu
kerdebleu - 18 déc. 2007 à 16:41
 madilou - 18 mars 2008 à 10:36
SCAM ...... anglais ......

Dear Bernard et Christiane,

I am very glad to have your reply message, as you have been know that we are 2 people that we are coming to the house for the holiday and leave time period and my wife KATE HOARD is my second person, We are located from UK, Our contact information is below,

MRS J.K. HOARD
ADDRESS: Roman Road, Linthorpe, Middlesbrough TS5 5PJ
PHONE: +447024011877
+447024075450

As the total amount of the house is 1,800 EURO, We want to confirm that if you are ready to make the contract for us, because before we can be able to make the deal of the payment for you, We will need to have all your details below,

FULL NAME:_____________________________

ADDRESS:_____________________________________________

PHONE:______________________________

So that we can be able to start the contract payment for you, Because you support to know that we will both together sign agreement form with you.

My wife KATE HOARD, said that it will be ok for us to make the payment for you by Cheque, But as we have not yet make the contract with you,So we will need to have your full information of contact details so that we can make the Cheque by express post to send to you.

We are also going to order for some Items like,

1. POWER BIKE

2. 2 NOTEBOOKS AND SOME ADDiTIONAL ACCESSORIES

3. EXERCISE BYCICLE

The reason why we decide to order for all this items is that we will be prepared for our self to leave with confortable in your house so that we will not have any problem during our period in your house.

All those items I show you below, we want to bought from our client, but we want to finish the agreement with you before we can be able to make proccessing of all those items.

Please this is confidentials contract, We will want your extra effort to make us feel full comfortable with sincerity. All the money that we are going to issue for you now will be 7,000 EURO, while 1,800 EURO, is your payment, and you will help us make the remaining balance of 5,200 EURO, to send to our client that we bought all the items I write below for you, after you take the Cheque to deposit to your account, and I am very sure that the Cheque will immediately get clear to your account by the following day you take it to deposit to your account, and you should also hear some information from your Bank Manager.

The reason why we want to make the essence payment for you is that as your house is very important to us than order items we are going to buy and use for our period, we now decide to make all the payment of what we have estimate to spend for our holiday. And we dont want to make the cheque by 2 way.

And you should help us make preparation of where all our items will be kept for us so that they can be in good condition untill when we will be arrived.

After you have finish all this process for us, I will now send you the full information photocopy of our flight, so that you can be able to know day and time of our arrival day.

I hope you well understand me, I will be looking forward to have your reply for the further information.

Jon,

Thanks.
A voir également:

4 réponses

teebo Messages postés 33491 Date d'inscription jeudi 14 octobre 2004 Statut Modérateur Dernière intervention 24 février 2011 1 793
18 déc. 2007 à 17:35
Il est aussi anglais que je suis espagnol celui là tiens!
Bonjour.J ai aussi eu affaire a cet "anglais"Comment cela s est il fini pour vous?
kerdebleu Messages postés 90 Date d'inscription vendredi 1 juin 2007 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 16 janvier 2016 18
29 janv. 2008 à 09:01
Ne jamais engager de discussion avec ce gene d'individu. Ne pas répondre. C'est ce que je fais toujours.
Merci,c est ce que je vais faire
Vous avez besoin de l'avis de quelqu'un d'autre pour décider de ne pas répondre à ce genre de mél ????