Mic integrated in headphones doesn't work in any ports

Fermé
Utilisateur anonyme - 13 sept. 2019 à 17:39
pistouri Messages postés 18327 Date d'inscription dimanche 14 juin 2015 Statut Contributeur Dernière intervention 22 avril 2024 - 13 sept. 2019 à 18:38
I recently bought a desktop without Bluetooth support. The desktop's case has 2 jack ports: one for audio and one for microphone.

The audio works in my headphones but I couldn't make the microphone work. I also tried to attach them to the motherboard's different jack ports and it didn't work in any of them.

I also bought a pair of speakers and connected them to the motherboard. The microphone won't work either, but the speakers have 2 jack ports for audio and mic. I have two questions:

Should I buy an adapter for the headphones. They're currently with 1 jack, if I buy a 2-jack adapter and plug them in the speakers it should work, right?

Another thing. The headphones are bluetooth, if I buy an USB adapter for bluetooth, will I be able to use the microphone?

1 réponse

pistouri Messages postés 18327 Date d'inscription dimanche 14 juin 2015 Statut Contributeur Dernière intervention 22 avril 2024 8 356
13 sept. 2019 à 18:38
Bonjour,

Repose ta question sur le forum anglais de CCM → ici

Traduction :
Ask your question on the CCM English forum

Bonne journée en Inde (Have a good day in India).