Ransomware ?

Fermé
Superbilly700 Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription lundi 1 juillet 2019 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 1 juillet 2019 - Modifié le 1 juil. 2019 à 21:42
Superbilly700 Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription lundi 1 juillet 2019 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 1 juillet 2019 - 1 juil. 2019 à 21:39
Bonjour j'ai recu plusieurs fois cet e-mail et j'avoue qu'il m'intrigue :
"I know ******** is one of your passwords. Lets get right to purpose. Neither anyone has compensated me to check you. You don't know me and you are probably wondering why you're getting this mail?
Let me tell you, i actually setup a software on the xxx videos (sex sites) web-site and you know what, you visited this web site to experience fun (you know what i mean). When you were viewing videos, your internet browser started working as a Remote control Desktop with a keylogger which gave me access to your display screen and web camera. Right after that, my software collected your entire contacts from your Messenger, social networks, as well as emailaccount. after that i made a double-screen video. 1st part displays the video you were viewing (you have a good taste lol . . .), and 2nd part shows the recording of your webcam, & its u.
You got just two choices. Lets read each one of these options in aspects:

First option is to skip this email. in this situation, i most certainly will send your very own tape to every bit of your contacts and also visualize regarding the disgrace yo u will see. Keep in mind in case you are in a committed relationship, how it will eventually affect?

Number two choice would be to compensate me USD 998. i will name it as a donation. in this instance, i most certainly will asap delete your video. You could keep on your daily routine like this never took place and you will not ever hear back again from me.

You will make the payment by Bi‌tco‌in (if you do not know this, search for 'how to buy b‌itcoi‌n' in Google search engine).

B‌T‌C‌ ad‌dre‌ss to send to: 19byHrKvkkM5LyPcddFQpiLW3xqYVYFtiC

[CaSe-sensitive, copy & paste it]

in case you are curious about going to the authorities, very well, this message cannot be traced back to me. I have dealt with my actions. i am just not attempting to ask you for money a lot, i wish to be compensated. message if i don't get the ‌bi‌tco‌in‌, i will definitely send your video recording to all of your contacts including relatives, colleagues, and so on. Having said that, if i receive the payment, i'll destroy the video right away. If you want proof, reply with Yea then i will send out your video to your 13 friends. This is a non-negotiable offer, and thus please don't waste my personal time and yours by responding to this message."

Je me doute bien que c'est une arnaque mais je voulais savoir si c'était arrivé a d'autres.
A voir également:

1 réponse

Utilisateur anonyme
1 juil. 2019 à 21:26
Bonsoir,
Bien sur que c'est arrivé à d'autres, poubelle, c'est tout et vous en aurez certainement d'autres,
Surtout de pas activer les liens et autres pièces jointes.
Superbilly700 Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription lundi 1 juillet 2019 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 1 juillet 2019
1 juil. 2019 à 21:39
merci de votre réponse :)