Streaming direct

Mclaire9 - 18 nov. 2018 à 17:49
bendrop Messages postés 12484 Date d'inscription jeudi 30 juin 2005 Statut Contributeur Dernière intervention 23 avril 2024 - 18 nov. 2018 à 20:36
Bonjour Je me suis apparemment abonné sur streaming direct sans le vouloir au détour de comment hacker un jeu mobile pouvez vous me dire comment me désabonner je n'ai pas leur coordonnées et ne trouve pas le site internet. Merci
A voir également:

1 réponse

bendrop Messages postés 12484 Date d'inscription jeudi 30 juin 2005 Statut Contributeur Dernière intervention 23 avril 2024 8 226
18 nov. 2018 à 20:36
Bonsoir,

Voir sur leur site (Si c'est bien celui-ci) => https://streaming-direct.net/terms.php#cancel

6. CANCELLATION

Term

User has the right to cancel the subscription at any time starting from the time the registration was made. If the user chooses to cancel the subscription during trial period the account will be cancelled at no extra cost. If the user chooses to cancel the subscription after the regular billing have started, the subscription will be cancelled immediately and the account will run out at the end of the period that have been paid for.

To cancel your account, you may go to your account settings and choose cancel account. You may also call us at +1 302 268 6934 or email us at : customer@streaming-direct.co.

Sinon faire opposition auprès de votre banque et changer de CB.

Cdlt.