Connexion compte Google

Fermé
Yopsi Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription mercredi 5 octobre 2011 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 7 janvier 2012 - 7 janv. 2012 à 12:40
 billy 182 - 7 janv. 2012 à 12:56
Bonjour à tous,

J'ai grandement besoin de votre aide, car je n'arrive plus a me connecter sur mon compte Google depuis plus de 2 semaines, car il me demande un numéro d'identification que je dois recevoir par sms, or j'ai changé de numéro de téléphone, et je ne peux donc plus me connecter à mon compte Google. Je suis donc dans l'incapacité de lire mes mails alors que je connais mon mot de passe...

Votre aide m'ai précieuse, merci d'avance .

A voir également:

1 réponse

Salut,

C'est expliqué sur ce lien, par contre c'est en anglais...

http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=guide.cs&guide=1056283&answer=185834&rd=3#nocode

Lost phones
Signing in after losing access to your phones

If you've lost access to both your primary and backup phones, you can use one of your printable backup codes to sign in. If you don't have any backup codes handy and you're a Google Apps user , contact your administrator. Your administrator can turn off 2-step verification for your account so you can sign in without a code.

If you don't have any backup codes and you aren't using Google Apps:

-Sign in to your account with your username and password.
-On the verification code challenge page, click Other ways to get a verification code?.
-Click "I no longer have access to any of these."
-You'll then need to fill out an account recovery form to verify ownership of the account. Take time to answer each question to the best of your ability. The form was designed to ensure that no one can gain access to your account except you. Since Google doesn't collect a lot of information about you when you sign up for an account, we will ask you questions like when you created your account, what Google services you use, and who you email frequently (if you use Gmail) to make certain you are authorized to access your account.