Probleme: Fichier MTS en Avi ou autre format

Fermé
Alendras Messages postés 1 Date d'inscription mercredi 31 mars 2010 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 31 mars 2010 - 31 mars 2010 à 20:06
 kate59588 - 2 juil. 2010 à 10:44
Bonsoir à tous!

Je vien de fair l'acquisition d'un JVC full HAD GZHM200B et il fait les fichier vidéo en format MTS, or.. je n'arrive pas à exploiter ce format :(
Je ne suis pas une pro, mais j'utilise vegas 7.0 et ce format ne correspond pas il me dit qu'il y a une erreur, dois je convertir? si oui avec quoi?
Sa m'embete je dois l'avouer de pas savoir si sa marchera ou pas -_-' lol

1 réponse

The Pavtube MTS converter works great. The result is fine and the workflow Is easy. I did however have some problems to begin with because I hadn't checked the box with de-interlacing, but I searched your website for a solution for the weird (poor) conversion quality and found the answer there. The multiple format menu is good. I find it easy to select and customize. Some helping text at the conversion settings items would help to understand the consequences of a customization.

It works with a wide variety of video editors, including Adobe Premiere, Avid, Sony Vegas Cyberlink Power Director, Avid, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Windows Movie Maker, iMovie, Final Cut Express/Pro, and more.
I've had good results converting the 1080p MTS files to mpg, with settings h.264, 1200, 1280*720, 25fps, aac
http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter/