Anarque par chèque???

Résolu
C.D. - 15 août 2008 à 21:01
 C.D. - 15 août 2008 à 22:40
Bonjour à tous,

Je suis artiste peintre et j'ai réçu des mails bizarres d'un acheteur qui ne veut pas s'identifier, donnez son adresse,

Je crois que la meilleures explications, c'est que je vous laisse lire:

Nom : james
Mail : james.micheal37@yahoo.com
Message : Hello,How are you doing today..I am Mr james Micheal a artwork lover i saw your works at galerie.com and i am interested in buying Artwork you Display for sale. i will also appreciate if you could get back to me with your present artworks and there prices you have in stock so i can pick and if you will accept EUROPEAN bank check as means of payment.Get back to me with the request information and have a wonderfull day.Regards, James Micheal.

Bonjour, Comment faites-vous aujourd'hui .. Je suis M. James Michael un amoureux des oeuvres d'art j'ai vu vos oeuvres à galerie.com et je suis intéressé par l'achat d'oeuvres d'art que vous affichez pour la vente. i apprécierez également si vous pouviez me présenter avec vos ouvres d'art et les prix que vous avez en stock pour que je puisse prendre et si vous accepter EUROPÉENbank vérifier que les moyens de payment.Get BACK TO ME à la demande d'informations et ont une day.Regards merveilleux, James Michael.

james.micheal37@yahoo.com
james

MA REPONSE:

To: james.micheal37@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 5:36 PM

Dear Sir,
I am very honoured that my works interest you. For your information, I have a Web site ...
You can by this site carry out the purchases of my paintings.. By introducing your address email on my Web site, you can see the prices of my paintings. When you have chosen paintings which you wish to buy, I will give you a price with the expenses of delivery. It will remain for you to pay via accounts - cheques, bank account, credit card by Payl Pal. My works will be delivered to you within the shortest times by way postal after the reception of your payment.

ET VOICI LE DERNIER MAIL QUE CE JAMES M'A ENVOYE:

Hello,
Thanks for your good response and for your understanding concerning this transaction ,i will be happy to inform you that the CHECK payment has been issue out to you address, I also want to alert you on the fact that you will be receiving an overdraft cheques, which will cover the money for the pickup to the final destination and to cover other funds for the shipping company as well as the money to be paid to the company that will take care of the pickup and the documentation with you. So please, as soon as you receive the cheques, go and cash them immediately in your account, deduct the money that accrues to you and send the balance to the Head Office of the shipping company that handles the shipment via the nearest Western Union agent in your area.Deduct the Western Unioncharges from the balance and send the remaining ballance. the cheque has been written in your name and it has been sent to your location i want you to know again that in few days you will have the payment. I will give you the details of the company that you will send the balance of the money to once I get a reply from you that you have cash the money and ready to send the money via Western Union money transfer after you cash the cheque. Once the money is received by the agent, the shipping agent will contact you immediately with your personal phone number to arrange the documentation as well as to pick up the items immediately.thank you once again for your co-operation and undertanding towards this transaction and i wish to do more business with you in the nearest future.Have a wonderfull day

J'Y COMPREND PLUS RIEN, J'AI COMPRIS QUE C'ETAIT CERTAINEMENT UNE ARNAQUE, MAIS OU EST LE TRUC?

5 réponses

BmV Messages postés 90518 Date d'inscription samedi 24 août 2002 Statut Modérateur Dernière intervention 24 avril 2024 4 687
15 août 2008 à 21:15
Salut.

C'est très certainement une arnaque.
Demande lui un virement , pour voir, en demandant ses références bancaires, à faire vérifier par TON banquier ; au cas où il accepterait, demande aussi à TON banquier de vérifier la véracité d'un transfert (+/- 15/20 jours).
Utilisateur anonyme
15 août 2008 à 21:16
Salut,

Quel truc ?!

C'est une ARNAQUE point !
PPBoyington Messages postés 2007 Date d'inscription mercredi 21 novembre 2007 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 22 mai 2012 402
15 août 2008 à 21:23
Le cheque envoyé n'est pas approvisionné mais sera crédité sur votre compte tout de même (oui les banques sont cons), vous allez ensuite lui renvoyer de l'argent par Western union qu'il prendra immédiatement et dans les jours suivants votre banque vous reprendra l'argent sur votre compte. Bilan tout perdu pour vous !
Bonsoir!
PPBoyington a parfaitement raison... L'arnaqueur t'envoie un chèque d'un montant supérieur à l'achat + transport + frais divers et te demande de l'encaisser puis de lui retourner le surplus via l'incontournable W.U, l'ami bien connu des escrocs...
Bien évidemment le chèque est en bois mais vu les délais de 'clearance' de chèques étrangers (Jusqu'à 3 semaines) son montant va apparaître sur ton compte au bout de qq jours puis sera retiré quand la compensation aura échoué!! Voilà le truc...
Laisse le envoyer son chèque si tu veux en avoir le coeur net, tu verras son insistance (Et angoisse) pour reçevoir le virement W.U grandissante avec le temps!! Sinon tu l'envoies ch...
Bonne soirée! Ouf, tu l'as échappé belle...

Vous n’avez pas trouvé la réponse que vous recherchez ?

Posez votre question
Merci à tous de vos réponse, je comprend mieux maintenant.

MERCI!!!