OPASERVE again

Résolu/Fermé
philaz Messages postés 980 Date d'inscription dimanche 9 novembre 2003 Statut Contributeur Dernière intervention 6 février 2011 - 10 janv. 2004 à 22:48
 askim - 12 janv. 2004 à 07:12
For reached people,
The next files (and others often ending with !) show that you got OPASERVE virus.
c:\putas!!,
c:\speedy!
c:\windows\Banda!
c:\windows\Podre!!
c:\windows\Puta!!.com (the virus)
c:\windows\speedy.bat (the virus)
c:\windows\speedy.scr, (the virus again) etc....

Then, have a look at Symantec site (for exemple, or any other one, that's the first I found)
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav.nsf/docid/2002102216201006
where they explain how to clean your machine and ... apply patches and update your antivirus software before to lose your datas....

You may respond (in english or french) lower in this page, check "J'ai pris connaissance..." to accept to be cool and friendly, click on "Cliquez ici...", put a nickname in "Votre nom",
your message, then click "ajouter" to validate...
I'll be happy to help...

Sincerely. Ph from France.

1 réponse

hi,
I want to thank you very much for noticing me about the infection on my computer, otherwise I will lost lots of important information. I'm trying to fix it, but I think I'm a little confused with all this techonolgy but I will keep trying. In any case I had to take my PC to service so now they will check eveything to get rid of this virus and others (if I had them). I'm very glad that there are people like you, worried about others information safety, and I want to thank u again for your help. It ill be very nice hearing from you again, its always nice to have friends that can help you with this kind of problems. Also I will tell to my friends and relatives about this virus, so they can prevent it. I'm looking forward to hear from you...

sincerly...
Askim (mexico)