Probleme souris TactX

Fermé
darkbiter - 16 avril 2014 à 13:40
 Utilisateur anonyme - 18 avril 2014 à 19:32
Hello,

So 1 month ago I bought my Alienware x51. As I was feeling good with the alienware systems, I bought a Tactx mouse, from alienware.
Now I got a little issue with the CI of the mouse.
When I try to instal it from the Cd that I got with the mouse, it tells me instalation completed , but I can't find it.
I tried to download it from several links and sites. And when I try to install it from one of those sites, it tells me that I already have a "newer" version of it.
Would it be Alienware Command Center that blocks it or?
I was asking if someone already had the same problem , and if it has been solved, If yes how?

Thx for reply,

A voir également:

16 réponses

Utilisateur anonyme
16 avril 2014 à 15:04
Have you got Windows 8.1 on your PC ??? Because 8.1 doesn't pin new apps on the start screen like 8.0, you must search it in the All apps screen and manualy pin it. If you don't find it, go in C:\Program Files\Alienware (or Program Files (x86)) and search the porgram directory and launch it.
No i can only find the Keyboard CI , but the Mouse CI isnt in there.And yes i have windows 8.1

thx
Utilisateur anonyme
16 avril 2014 à 16:57
In the program folder ??? (in C:\Program Files\Alienware). Try to install it in Windows 7 compatibility mode.
I also tried that , but i was thinking , would it be good or able , to put the files on a other comp , and place them on this one with USb or something like that?

Vous n’avez pas trouvé la réponse que vous recherchez ?

Posez votre question
Utilisateur anonyme
16 avril 2014 à 17:09
No because the program need to have its own registry dependencies to work correctly and it must install a driver for the mouse on your computer. This program is compatible with 64 bits or not ???
Yes cause there is a 64bit program on the Cd given with it. Thats why i dont understand why it doesnt work , i it jsut tells me i have a newer version of it , casue my command center of the computer is newer, i think the problem is there.
Utilisateur anonyme
16 avril 2014 à 17:19
Try to install a newer version that you can download on the alienware's website.
I've already tried on the dell website , i couldn't find something that worked.
And i dont find anything on the alienware site.

thx for your time btw
Utilisateur anonyme
16 avril 2014 à 17:35
Can you give me the exact model of your mouse ???
http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?c=be&cs=bedhs1&l=nl&sku=570-11554
it is this one
Utilisateur anonyme
16 avril 2014 à 18:23
You can try this but Dell haven't got any page for this mouse support... http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/driverdetails?driverid=6TVN9
Perhaps , it doesn't work :S
Thats why i made a forum to ask help , from someone who maybe had same problem , or to help em if we find something.

And what about delete the Commande center install thisn, and then put back on it the command center?
Utilisateur anonyme
16 avril 2014 à 18:33
You can try but make a restore point and after, demet Command Center
You mean a restore point with a disk or?
Utilisateur anonyme
16 avril 2014 à 19:23
No, you just have tou create a restore point in Windows settings, if your system doesn't work correctly after uninstalling Commad Center, you can restore it ;)
Ok so for all the ones who have this problem.
I solved it this way.
Remove alienware command center ( to be sure , make a reset for you comp)
Then instal the Mouse CI, and put back on it , the Command Center.

Thx superPL for your help.
Hope it can help you guys out there
Utilisateur anonyme
18 avril 2014 à 19:32
Ok, thanks for the solution, you can put your message in "Résolut" at the top of your post ;)