Traduire un fichier pdf anglais en français

Fermé
kahnys Messages postés 1 Date d'inscription mardi 4 juin 2013 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 4 juin 2013 - 4 juin 2013 à 12:04
antipolis a Messages postés 15609 Date d'inscription mercredi 5 novembre 2008 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 12 novembre 2014 - 4 juin 2013 à 12:09
Editor's Note:
The Assemblies of God of Brazil is unique in that it doesn't have a national missions sending agency/structure, but rather a "secretary of missions" who networks the many provincial, ministerial, and local church sending structures. However, Brazil does have missions agencies, and one of them is directed by an Assemblies of God pastor, Julio Cezar Teixeira
Machado. This agency, though it functions out of an Assemblies of God church, is interdenominational. I (Brad Walz) was one speaker at their annual event recently and was inspired to see what can be done in a small town, through a small church (by Brazilian standards) to impact the world. The following is an interview with Julio Machado.
Tell us about celebrating 20 years of your missions agency, SEMIPA.
It is very special. When the ministry began as a missions department of the
Assemblies of God, we could not imagine nor ask what was happening. We just wanted to obey the call of Jesus. That's why we love to see what God can do through ordinary people who are willing to accomplish the will of God. Today we are excited to have 40 missionary families, totalling more than 200 people, in spiritually needy regions of Brazil, Paraguay, Spain, Italy, and India. Other families are preparing for Peru, Albania, and Mozambique.
I was amazed at how much the missions agency is growing, despite the size of your church and city. Tell us a li#le about that.
São José do Vale do Rio Preto has a population of just over 20,000 inhabitants and a rural economy in the state of Rio de Janeiro. The mother church has 77 years of work, 21 years of emancipator, and 1000 members and congregants and over 17 daughter congregators in the slums of the city.
Missions Chair and Missions Director
Brazil | Interview With Julio Machado (con_nued)
Missions Chair and Missions Director
Our missions agency was born in 1992, and in 2000 it became known as
"Missionary Planters With a Passion for Souls"--SEMIPA. We have
added hundreds of supporting churches for the training, adoption,
Sending, and sustaining of missionaries. The board is composed of
people from various denomina_ons and regions and volunteers who
minister in preaching, lectures, seminars, and workshops. We have a
theological course and other training with various groups in Portuguese
and Spanish. The missionary candidates are trained in loaned facilities,
and we are praying for a missionary training center and refuge, which
by faith has already been named "Barn to the Nations."
Tell us some secrets of how your missions agency grew.
We recognize our geographical, academic, and financial limita_ons, but we never forget the enabling and supplying power of God. We search for willing and available team members, and we strive to make the term "passion for souls" not just an expression, but a real feeling in each of our hearts. With all that focus, we want to send or adopt only those who are really iden_fied and commi@ed to the profile established by Jesus to preach the gospel and make disciples. We were also blessed to find people and churches commi@ed to the expansion of the Kingdom; in these 20 years God has always provided the resources to sustain the missionaries without delays.
What is your vision for the future?
Our goal is for the physical, financial, and human structures to reach at least 20 countries through 100 missionary families.
I believe Brazil is a "sleeping giant" and could have a big impact on
the world. I look forward to the day when Brazil is known for its great mission, not its great football players. What is your desire, as a Brazilian, for the Brazilian church?
My desire is that God promotes a great missionary revival among evangelical churches which have grown in number and financial resources, and that He uses each of the boards and missions agencies to challenge,
train, and send many Brazilians to truly needy areas.
Brad Walz translated by Marcelo
Martins at the convention.
The simple offices of Semipa, where live work fullfill me. From here more
than 80 missionaries are sent to 20 countries.
A night view of the activity of the 3000 who a6ended the missions convention at Municipal Government Camp ground
The transformaton of South Korea from a Buddhist naton to having a
strong, visible Christian church is no doubt the greatest modern-day
missions miracle. It was a moving experience to visit the Yanghwajin
Foreign Missionary Cemetery in downtown Seoul and see the graves
of 145 foreign workers and children who are laid to rest there, as well
as the impressive museum of Chris_anity's origins in Korea.
In the museum is a tribute to John 12:24: "Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds."
Truly, we ofen forget of the sacrifice of the early missionaries, who didn't travel in airplanes, but by boat; who didn't have Internet, much less telephones; whose good-byes carried greater impact and meaning. They lived a life of sacrifice and suffering for their call. They had the commitment necessary to obey that call.
Today, everywhere you look in South Korea at night, red crosses dot the horizon. Most churches have a tower and a lighted red cross that extends high into the air. What a transforma_on! But just as impac_ng is the founda_on of that transforma_on.
Editor's Note: I visited South Korea from November 28 through December 5 and par_cipated in an interdenomina_onal conference called "Ethne 2012." Taking advantage of the trip, I visited two of the three Assemblies of God denomina_onal missions leaders as well as the missions leaders of the two largest churches, Yoido Full Gospel Church and Grace and Truth Church.
South Korea sends out about 25,000 missionaries, second only to the United States in sending workers to other countries. Though many have been expats (Koreans working among Koreans in other countries), the goals for the next genera_on are for many young people to work among unreached people groups and to have sent 100,000 missionaries by 2030. May God help them do it.
One interview was with Yoido Full Gospel's pastor, Young Hoon Lee. Yoido has historically been the world's largest church. Pastor Lee followed Pastor David Yonggi Cho, who at 77 con_nues to preach the Sunday 1 p.m. service, one of seven services held each Sunday. Following on the next two pages is that interview.

Dr. Young Hoon Lee, Brad Walz, Dr. Young Hoon Lee, Brad Walz,
Korea | Interview With Dr. Young Hoon Lee
General Superintendent, AG of Korea Yoido General Council
Obviously, your church [Yoido Full Gospel Church] is famous
throughout the world. Could you tell us a li#le about yourself?
I was born in a fourth-genera_on Chris_an family. My grandfather
was evangelized by a missionary and started going to church in
Pyongyang before Korea was divided between south and north. My
family was Presbyterian, and they thoroughly educated me in the
Bible. In 1964 my family began a@ending Yoido Full Gospel Church
(then Full Gospel Central Church), and I was bap_zed in the Holy
Spirit, which ignited a fervent faith in me. I was called to ministry
and ordained in 1982. My past ministry posi_ons here at Yoido Full
Gospel Church and its affiliated churches are as follows: director of
Interna_onal Theological Ins_tute; vice senior pastor of Yoido Full
Gospel Church; and senior pastor of Washington Full Gospel Church,
and Joshua Ahn (missions director
L.A. Full Gospel Church, and Tokyo Full Gospel Church. In 2008 I was
for Yoido Full Gospel Church) elected the second senior pastor of Yoido Full Gospel Church, succeeding Pastor Yonggi Cho.
Your church has had a great emphasis on prayer. Could you comment on that?
Yoido Full Gospel Church has a spirituality of Spirit-filled, fervent prayer. Since its beginning Yoido Full Gospel Church has consistently emphasized the importance of prayer. Members of Yoido Full Gospel Church are experiencing God's answer to their prayers through unison prayer (in which all saints are praying loudly) in worship services and cell
mee_ngs. Other forms of prayer conspicuous in my church are individual prayer, fas_ng prayer, and speaking in tongues. Yoido Full Gospel Church founded its world-famous Osanri Choi Ja-sil Memorial Fas_ng Prayer Mountain.
Every year several hundred thousand Chris_ans visit the prayer mountain to pray and experience God's miracles. I myself go to the prayer mountain every Saturday and pray for more than two hours to prepare for Sunday worship services. I stress that all Chris_ans, through their prayer life, should be filled with the Holy Spirit to become powerful evangelists and bear abundant fruit of the Holy Spirit to live as "live Jesus" in their everyday lives.
Korea has given great hope to many people about their potenal for missions sending. We heard about the stadium event a few years back when many young people dedicated their lives to a missions call. What is your perspective on that from a pastoral point of view?
Missions is the Great Commission of Jesus. It is very important for the future of Chris_anity and the Church to movate young people to dedicate their lives to missions. My church, as well as other Korean churches, frequently hold mass crusades to teach young people about missions, arrange mee_ngs with missionaries, and show them how
they can dedicate their lives to the mission fields. In par_cular, my church invented a program called Full Gospel Mission Training Course to offer prac_cal training for missions to laypeople. The Department of College Students and Young Adults in my church annually runs a short-term overseas missions program (World Mission) and a domestic missions program (Revival Korea) to give young people opportuni_es to dedicate their lives to missions.
Pastor Joshua has a great reputation as a cross-cultural missionary. It is fantastic that you have brought him back as your missions director. Please comment on the reasons you did that.
Pastor Joshua (Tae-Kyung Ahn) has performed missions ministry for 20 years in Kenya. He par_cularly dedicated himself to build a missionary center in Kenya last March. Pastor Joshua showed outstanding competency to build local youth leadership in his ministry. I appointed him as the director of the department because his missionary experience will contribute significantly to the missionary strategy of my church, which intends to evangelize local people by raising local leadership. At the same , his outstanding leadership and humility were deemed appropriate to the du_es of director; that is, to support hundreds of missionaries from my church and the churches

that were established by our missionaries, to develop a new mission field, and to send out missionaries.
How many missionaries are being sent by your church and by Korean churches overall?
Currently 694 missionaries from Yoido Full Gospel Church are working in the mission field in 62 countries. Overall,
Korean churches sent 23,331 missionaries to 169 countries as of the end of 2011. This number includes the number of missionaries sent by various denomina_ons as well as by missionary organiza_ons. My denomina_on sent 1359 missionaries by the end of 2011, which is the second largest number of all denomina_ons in Korea.
Please tell about your vision for the future of your church as a pastor and leader in Korea.
Yoido Full Gospel Church could become the world's largest church because it con_nues to emphasize the Word of God and the fullness of the Holy Spirit, which is the Pentecostal movement. My church enjoys a tradi_onal heritage of the Holy Spirit movement based on the Word of God and will develop it in the future. We will serve Korea and the world to be in the forefront of missions work and relief as the church was in the Book of Acts, to be interested not only in personal salva_on but also social salva_on, to nurture "li@le Jesuses" who have the power of the Holy Spirit and bear the fruits of the Holy Spirit.
What is your vision for the church in the area of world missions?
Twenty-first century missions should be done with humility. Western missionaries have been cri_cized as the "overpowering mission" or having so-called "mission-imperialism," despite other wonderful achievements. From now on we need to prac_ce humility and servant missions in order to follow the servant leadership Jesus practiced. Yoido Full Gospel Church will devote all its strength to aboriginal missions and overseas Korean missions, which is underway. My church has already been running an aboriginal-focused missions policy since 1993 in an a@empt to
enhance future ministry. We aim to build a seminary to nurture many local disciples and allow the gospel to be spread.
How do you think Koreans can impact unreached people groups?
As of today, Korea has become the second-leading country for sending missionaries to the world. Up un_l the end of the nineteenth century, Korea had been a missionary-receiving country. Korean churches have had tremendous growth despite their short history, and now it is a missionary-sending country. This good example could revive hope for missions in other na_ons. In addi_on, Korean economic development could be a@rac_ve in the mission field. We acknowledge the strengths and weaknesses of missions works led by the Western countries over the centuries. We
also understand how people think in missionary receiving countries. Asia has many unevangelized countries. Characteris_cs common among Korean missionaries and other Asians could be a useful factor in successful missions.
What strengths can the Korean missionary bring to the world?
The strengths of Korean missionaries are passion for the gospel and strong commitment. Korean missionaries usually go to the mission field with passion for the gospel only and with the mind-set of "I can do it," even though they are not well prepared. On the mission field they do their work aggressively with their faith in Jesus. They don't focus on circumstances or situa_ons. I think these strengths of Korean missionaries could contribute greatly to bringing groups of unreached people to Christ under the poorest circumstances.
Are there any other comments or things you think would be of interest to leadership around the world?
I just want to say that one person's commitment is very important in the work of the Lord. An equipped person with the gospel and with the power of the Holy Spirit can produce much fruit and bring about great works of God. Even in early Korean church history, several missionaries came in and fulfilled significant works for the kingdom of God. It is important for many people to devote themselves to Christ. However, it is more important for one
person to commit to Christ thoroughly. We are living at a _me when the
Lord will soon return. As "li@le Jesuses," every one of us should carry out
our given mission in our daily lives.
Brad Walz with Joshua Ahn in the Missions Department

Korea | A Vision for 100,000 Missionaries Korea | A Vision for 100,000 Missionaries
There are three different Korean Assemblies of God denominations that represent over 2 million believers in over 3000 churches. They are the third-largest movement aQer the Presbyterian and Methodist churches.
One of the three denominations is The General Council of the Korea Assemblies of God, representing 1910 churches. Superintendent Yong Mok Cho, younger brother of David Yonggi Cho, also pastors Grace and Truth Church. Jin Gi Bae serves as general superintendent of prac_cal business affairs and as missions director.
Grace and Truth Church features a ministry of 38 satellite churches or "sanctuaries," representing 350,000 members. Pastor Cho preaches usually from one of three locations, and each service is broadcast live via satellite to the other 37 locations. A monitor on the plaWorm shows images from each sanctuary. Though many churches in the United States have this sort of ministry today, Grace and Truth began it in the early 1990s.
Between the three Assemblies of God denomina_ons and networks, over 2000 missionaries are being sent to more than 65 countries. Many are expats, ministering to Koreans in other countries through Korean churches. Sta_s_cs on those ministering cross-culturally were not available for all
three groups, but one group has at least 10 percent.
The Korean World Missions Associa_on (all churches combined, not just Assemblies of God) has a goal of growing from 25,000 to 100,000 missionaries between now and 2030. Most of this growth will be transcultural.
The potential impact Korea can have on the world is tremendous. We pray this will happen.
Korea is th
secondlargestsenderofforeignmissionariesaftertheUnitedStates,with25,000workers.Theirgoalfor2030is100,000missionaries.
MayGodusethe73WAGFnationswithasendingstructureormissionsleadertosowseedsthatwillproducetransformationinmanyothernations!
Yong Mok Cho and his wife, Brad Walz, and Jin Gi Bae
Missions Department, Korean Assemblies of God

United States | Interview with Greg Mundis
Execu_ve Director, Assemblies of God World Missions (U.S.A.)
United States | Interview with Greg Mundis Executive Director, Assemblies of God World Missions (U.S.A.)
Congratulations on being elected executive director of Assemblies of God World Missions (U.S.A.) in August 2011. Before this you served as a missionary in Austria and then more recently as Europe regional director. Tell us a little bit about your missions call and career.
I was an associate pastor in Springfield, Missouri, when a Filipino superintendent spoke for five minutes one Sunday morning at church. He had just a@ended the 1977 World Pentecostal Conference in Europe, then traveled through Austria and the United States before going home.
But he didn't speak about the conference or the Philippines, but about Austria. God placed a call on my heart to go to Austria that day (June 12, 1977), the same day my son was born, so it's indelibly imprinted in my mind.
We went to Austria the winter of 1980 and began a year of language study. AQer about 11 months I was preaching in German. During our first term we conducted Global University seminars throughout Austria, preached in churches, and I was an elder in the Salzburg church.
During our second term we translated for the World Pentecostal Conference in Zurich,
Greg Mundis
Switzerland, and got heavily involved in evangelis_c Chris_an TV--a first in Austria, which had a monopoly on all electronic media. Some Austrian and Italian entrepreneurs opened a TV sta_on in northern Italy and began
broadcas_ng into Austria, reaching 1.5 million people, so we got evangelis_c programs on that sta_on. We spent four years working producing, modera_ng, direc_ng, and filming these programs. We cofounded Vienna Chris_an Center, and when we returned the next term, we began to pastor that church. Simultaneously, the Berlin Wall came down and Eastern Europe and the former Communist Bloc were opening up.
In 1991 I was appointed area director for Austria, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, and Poland. I had the privilege of puYng our first full-_me resident missionaries in those countries and also con_nuing the television ministry. The church grew, we were able to get another pastor, and I con_nued as area director.
In 1998 I was elected regional director for all of Europe, which contains Greenland and the Nordic countries down Greece and everything in between. I served in that posi_on 13 years.
Before the 2007 World Missions Congress in Buenos Aires, national leadership in Europe suggested you as a speaker, saying,
"Greg is European; he's one of us." That is a big compliment for a missionary. What are some keys to a missionary gaining that respect with national churches and leaders?
It was very kind of my colleagues to say that. Different elements from my missionary life in Europe and Austria contributed to that. First, language acquisi_on was extremely important. Everybody knows you can get along in English in Europe, but fluency in German was a big deal. German is one of Europe's major languages (with almost 100 million German speakers), and no ma@er where in Eastern or Western Europe, we could converse in German. Second, Sandie and I integrated into the Austrian Pentecostal Church, which provided credibility and acceptance of our ministry and helped us develop a good reputa_on among leadership. I think the third element was longevity coupled with rela_onships. We spent almost four full terms in Europe and enjoyed the people we spent _me with. People feel or sense when it's not just a duty or a requirement but a joy to be with
them.
You've been in the Execuve Office over a year now and have traveled a lot to other regions and areas. What are some highlights and impressions?
The visit to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam was eye-opening for me. The incredible contrast in culture, language, and context was delighWul. Most of my ministry experience has been in Catholic, Orthodox, or Muslim environments, but the Southeast Asia Buddhist worldview is very different and affects society uniquely. Our missionary in Siem Reap, Cambodia, works among floating villages, planted a floa_ng church, and partnered with an organiza_on in the United States to build a floa_ng school (the children
actually come to this Chris_an school in boats and canoes). The influence and dedica_on parents have to their kids' educa_on is amazing, because an educa_on means their kids don't have to stay in the village. They built a high school on land where kids can also live; some were gradua_ng and going on to university when I was there.

What is your vision for the future of Assemblies of God World Missions (U.S.A.)?
First, our founding fathers, in a prophetic resolution at the 1914 General Council in Chicago, Illinois, stated that God would raise up the greatest tool of evangelism the world had ever seen. The Assemblies of God and its worldwide partners has grown to 65 million-plus. This historical understanding--that world missions is our iden_ty--should be ingrained in every minister and church in the Assemblies of God. We would like to see the U.S. church con_nue the incredible service they have performed throughout these 99 years of sending missionaries and partnering with churches around the world. The U.S. Assemblies of God now has personnel in or rela_onships with 190 countries in the world. If you count provinces and territories, we are in 252. So the passion for the U.S. church is to con_nue to fan that flame of missions history while igni_ng it for the future with vision casting.
The vision is not new. It's grounded and rooted in the 1921 General Council minutes, where our forefathers talked about following the Pauline example of missionary work; in other words, the three "self" principles--self-governing, self-propagaging, and self-financing--which altogether we call the indigenous principle. More than that, the forefathers stated we would seek out neglected regions. In today's words that means unreached peoples. The 13 members of our AGWM Execu_ve Commi@ee have
commi@ed to going to these neglected regions, these unreached peoples. That's our first vision and focus for the future.
Second, we have commi@ed to advocate for the suffering church. We have a growing realiza_on that many of our brothers and sisters in Christ around the world do not have the freedoms we enjoy in North America. Consequently, many suffer or are persecuted for the name of Jesus. Some figures state 2000-3000 martyrs per year. We have seen this as we pray for people jailed in Iran. We hear about suffering in Nigeria and different places of the world. We would like our church to be more aware.
We must never discount the idea that we can pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are suffering for sharing the gospel, but we can also pray for their families. We can even write to governments. Our general superintendent, Dr. George Wood, has advocated for several people, bringing the leverage of his office (he is also chairman of the World Assemblies of God Fellowship of 65 million believers) to bear on behalf of the suffering church.
The third area would be to leverage our partnerships to bring in the harvest. At this moment the U.S. Assemblies of God sends out 2700 plus missionaries. The World Assemblies of God Fellowship sends out 4818 missionaries. So together, obviously, we have a very significant missionary force. Yet there is s_ll so much more to do, because there are over 7000 unreached people groups. We hope to grasp the idea that we can do more together than we can separately. Also, we want to follow the leading of
the Spirit and work together to place our personnel strategically and in teams (or at least in consonance) to complete the task Christ has given us, to preach the gospel to all the world.
You've been supporve in encouraging missions efforts from other countries and have also parcipated with Arto Hämäläinen and the Pentecostal World Fellowship missions commission. What are your thoughts about this, and do you have a challenge or leaders around the world?
I would say again that we need to grasp the fact that we can do more together than we can singularly. We can learn the lessons of coopera_on, consultation, seeking advice, giving advice, and communicating openly and honestly--leveraging the knowledge we all bring to the table and finding projects that fit each of our missions. Then we won't be outside the parameters of who we are (our iden_ty), but will find equal partners, senior partners, or junior partners in particular missionary enterprises.
In the areas of partnership and unreached peoples, we can really do more. I know the Pentecostal European Fellowship made goals to the year 2020 or so for reaching 200 unreached people groups. It would probably behoove all of us to ask, Who are other missions groups trying to reach, and who are we working to reach--is there overlap? Can we help each other? If there's
not overlap, good; we won't duplicate our efforts. But if we are reaching to the same group, can we create a team, or at least a strategy, in regard to our roles?
Would you like to share any other thoughts or comments?
I just want to say that I believe God has posi_oned the Pentecostal church in a unique point in human history to be able to do more than we have ever done in missions. Famous conferences happened in the nineteenth and twen_eth centuries about reaching the world with the gospel. Look at what God has done since 1900 and the outpouring of the Spirit. It is es_mated
(Patrick Johnstone and the Foreign Affairs magazine both agree) that there are between 450 and 700 million Pentecostals/ charismatics in the world. You have to say that with that kind of outpouring of the Spirit, God has a wonderful plan in mo_on. Scripture tells us in Joel and Acts that in the last days God will pour out His Spirit upon all flesh, which He is doing.
In addition to that are today's demographics: 32 percent of the world's population lived north of the equator in the 1900s, but by the year 2050, if present trends continue, less than 10 percent will be there. Given what is happening in Africa, Latin America, and anywhere below the equator, you have to say that God is posi_oning the church in the Southern Hemisphere to pick up the mantle of preaching the gospel, sending out missionaries, building the church, and formulating theology and missiology. So we
want to be good partners in that and be a part of what God wants to do in these last days.

ARGENTINA | Future Missionary Group Sets Pace
Tony Pedrozo, Argen_na AG Na_onal Missions Department
ARGENTINA | Future Missionary Group Sets Pace
Tony Pedrozo, Argen_na AG Na_onal Missions Department
Editor's Note: Sensing a need to bridge the disconnect between future missionary candidates and the Missions Department, in 2004 I asked Daniel Pelozo, currently an Argentine missionary to Costa Rica and at that _me one of their staff members, to develop a program called "Poten_al Missionary Group." The program helps prepare the next generation of missionaries. Its current director, Tony Pedrozo, has been leading the program since 2007. Tony was a missionary in Congo and Chad for over ten years before returning to Argentina to serve in the National Missions Department. Since its start in 2004, at least five other countries have begun similar programs in Latin America.
Please talk about Poten al Missionary Group (PMG). What is its purpose?
PMG rises as an extended arm from our Na_onal Missions Department to the local church and its pastor to enhance the vision of the people being called to missions and Tony Pedrozo to provide training before they are approved as candidates. PMG members have a burden or missionary calling but do not have an immediate missions project. The main purpose is to equip them for two to ten years before being appointed as an official candidate.
PMG provides an environment where applicants can meet others who share the same interests, par_cipate in special retreats that nurture and inspire their calling, and be trained formally and informally. During the period of waiting and training, we offer mentoring, theological and missions training, language studies (especially English or another language, if they know where they are going), and a secular diploma as part of the strategy to jus_fy their service in
restricted countries where it is not possible to get religious visas.
One requirement is that husband and wife enter the PMG walking in the same direc_on and under the same vision.
For single members, we pray with them and give them some tools to help them choose the right person to marry, which helps to avoid complica_ons before going to the field. Over the years approximately 30 members have go@en married, and some are already on the mission field.
Describe the annual retreats.
PMG provides a retreat in Buenos Aires once a year--all members are required to par_cipate. Most candidates live in the surrounding areas, because some are studying at our Bible school or a local university, but 40 percent come from far provinces. All invest their own resources each year to receive appropriate training given by veteran missionaries and na_onal missions leaders. The retreat is a smaller and shorter "School of Missions." We also provide teachers and caregivers for their children, using that _me to prepare them for future overseas ministry. Workshop speakers
talk about their missions experience with an open heart, more from a prac_cal point of view, and give the par_cipants a chance to express their concerns, doubts, wrong expecta_ons, and so on. The program is not always the same; PMG members will vary subjects and strategies. They may watch a movie and analyze the context, people, and main theme to get personal lessons for their situa_ons.
It's also a _me to get to know people from other retreats, some_mes making friendships that will help them overseas. For example, two families with the same last name and called to the same country have been developing a close friendship, praying for and encouraging each other regarding the calling God has given to them. And as we men_oned above, it's also a _me to meet a future wife or husband.
We have one or two worship services for prayer and consecra_on of new PMG members. We pray especially for those who are geYng married soon and for those who are going to present their candidature to the Na_onal
Missions Department before the next retreat.

What results have you had from this ministry with new candidates?
I can summarize the results of the PMG ministry as follows:

Persevering in communication with members, especially by e-mail and phone.
Visiting members in their local churches, talking to their pastors, and observing them in their local environment.
Publishing a monthly bulletin to share news, a short devo_on, tes_monies, and prayer requests. We welcome new members and encourage established ones to help those from the same city/region, such as involving them in special events.
Following up with those who are struggling and advising those who feel it's _me to formalize their calling. Good communication with local pastors is maintained.
Requiring participation at the annual retreat.
Offering a possible exploratory trip to the mission field, especially where La_n American missionaries can share tools and learn more about the field before stepping foot on it as an official missionary.
Having an updated database of all members to keep in touch with from our office and encouraging them to do the same with us.
Enhancing the maturity of the new missionary candidates, because they can be@er prepare their sending structure and verify if the pastor and leaders can support with their vision and work.
Do you have any suggestions for other countries regarding starting something similar?
It's very important to promote missions in all of the churches, spending _me with the pastors and conduc_ng a survey
to find church members who are feeling something from the Lord about missions. For that reason, it's necessary to have at least one key person (director or moderator) and a part-_me secretary for PMG work. It takes a lot of _me to itinerate within the country, to interact and meet the interested people, prepare retreats, and so on.
It's amazing how God has blessed us in the last few years, seeing the maturity of the members. Local churches and pastors become interested through them. The new genera_on of missionaries on the field today is the result of investing many resources, sharing experiences, and spending _me with them even before they apply for missions work.
TheannualretreatinAugust2012wasattendedby157ofthe191PotentialMissionaryGroupmembers.WithArgentinacurrentlysendingout160missionaries,
thatnumbercouldpotentiallydoublewithintenyears.

Did you know...
* 73 countries associated with the World Assemblies of God Fellowship have a missions department or coordinator of some kind? (Our goal is 100!)
* If every believer in the WAGF network gave just $1.28 per month, we would have over $1 billion in missions giving?
* The WAGF has the poten*al to have missions-sending structures in over 100 countries, engage 10 million intercessors, and send over 100,000 missionaries?
Pre-Congress World Missions Leaders Forum
June 3-4, 2013 * Cancun, Mexico
Open to missions leaders and superintendents of all countries in attendance.
Monday, June 3
5 p.m.
Presentations and Results of Census
6-8 p.m. Forum 1
A. The Characteristics of a Mature
Missions-Sending Agency (Brad Walz)
B. Researching the "Critical Mass" of
at Least 40 Sent Workers (Gheorghe
Ritisan)
Questions and Round-Table Response
Tuesday, June 4
9-11 a.m. Forum 2
A. Ethics in the Sending of
Missionaries (DeLonn Rance)
B. The Importance of Using and
Working With Networks (Arto
Hämäläinen)
Questions and Round-Table Response
11-11:30 a.m.
Basic Values of the Assemblies of God
that Propel Missions (Greg Mundis)
11:30 a.m.-12 noon
Prayer and Intercession for AG
Missions
A voir également:

1 réponse

antipolis a Messages postés 15609 Date d'inscription mercredi 5 novembre 2008 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 12 novembre 2014 2 858
4 juin 2013 à 12:09
Bonjour.

Voyez ici : https://translate.google.fr/?hl=fr&tab=wT#en/fr/

Bonne journée.