Contrat de Modélisation= arnaque?

Bane88 - 24 sept. 2012 à 17:13
 Xav - 25 sept. 2012 à 17:09
Bonjour, il y a quelques jours, j'ai reçu ceci dans ma boite mail.

Hi,

I am XXXXXXXXXXXX from the United kingdom and I have a 13.500euro pay Fashion job (Assignment) for you. My client wants to

update their Catalog with the new year release Fashion outfits and i'm interested in you for the shooting. I am a Model Agent

by profession with about 20 years experience.While I was searching through the internet for a super model, i came across your

wonderful pictures and profile which fits the exact type of Statistics required for the shoot. That is the main reason why I

contacted you. Find all details for the job below.

JOB LOCATION
The shooting will be held at a rented photographers studio in your location,so you dont have to worry about travelling,the

name and address of the studio will be fowarded to you before the date of the shooting, so all make up will be taken care of

in the studio. You can also come along with one or two persons of your choice on the day of the shooting,your mum, dad,

friends, body-guard and anybody you wish to come with just for you to feel more comfortable.

JOB DETAILS:
You have 12 different Fashion outfits to cover,which would be provided by our client on the day of the shooting,you are to

come with your own footwears and any hair colour.

TYPES OF CLOTHES
Jeans and Jackets

JOB PERCENTAGE
The total pay for the jobs is 13.500euro and you get 20% as your wage on your first payment.

EXPECTATIONS
You need to have good and attractive postures. So I suggest you start working out/training. Basically this is all that is

required of you.

Please get intouch with me if you will take the job so that we can start up from there.

My best regards,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Donc voilà, je reste très méfiant. Je leur ai répondu, en disant que j'acceptais...mais ce qui me trouble, c'est qu'il ne me demande pas de coordonnées (mon adresse, mon numéro de portable ou autres). J'ai lu quantité de forums sur ce sujet mais le fait est que, dans chacun des cas, il fallait fournir des coordonnées personnelles...mais pas dans ce mail que j'ai reçu. A votre avis?

2 réponses

athena223 Messages postés 13200 Date d'inscription lundi 20 avril 2009 Statut Contributeur Dernière intervention 21 juillet 2019 2 773
24 sept. 2012 à 17:17
Bonjour,

Arnaque bien sur ! Même pas la peine de lire plus de 3 lignes pour comprendre cela .
Ne vous laisser pas berner et ne leur répondez pas si ils vous écrivent .
Bonjour,
il s'agit en effet probablement d'une arnaque. Je te propose de signaler le mail qui t'as envoyé celà sur des sites comme www.phishing-initiative.com ou www.scanandtrust.fr pour qu'il répertorie ce genre d'arnaque et que moins de gens se face avoir. A n'en pas douter, ils te demanderont des infos personnelles dés que l'occasion se présentera.