Merci à ckalimo pour son post précieux.
J'ai suivi sa procédure et ça fonctionne.
Fileserve vous réponds quelques jours plus tard.
Voilà le message reçu car il y a deux chemin possible pour l'annulation en suivant votre mode de paiement: (Je laisse le texte en anglais car avec les traducteurs en ligne c'est du "petit nègre".
To assist you in cancelling the active profile to your account and to avoid being charge again every month, please see details below:
If you have paid via Credit Card, please provide the email you have input upon purchase together with the Cardholder's name and we will cancel it immediately.
However, if you have paid via Paypal we are unable to assist you any further. Here are the steps in cancelling the recurring from your Paypal account:
01) Go to http://paypal.com and log in to your account.
02) Select the More Options link under Profile in the Overview sub-menu (My Account > Overview > More Options).
03) Click the My Money button in the left navigation column.
04) Click on the Update link in the My Preapproved Payments section.
05) You should now see all the companies who have approval to bill your PayPal account. Chances are you'll see some PayPal merchants in this list that you don't remember. Click on any merchant that you want to delete.
06) Depending on the type of payment relationship you have with the merchant, you might see a number of different variations of a cancel screen. Just click Cancel wherever you see the option to do so.
07) After successfully canceling a recurring or subscription payment, you should get a confirmation screen where it states "This subscription has been cancelled."
We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email directly.