Attaention arnaque a la location sur immoweb!

anna - 7 nov. 2010 à 14:23
 ml - 18 janv. 2014 à 15:18
j'ai failli etre piégée par un arnaqueur sur immoweb!
un splendide appartement a louer a jambes a 450 e tout compris! meubles somptueux , déco de marbre, 2 salles de bain, deux chambres, beau living et cuisine tout equipée!!!
Le soit disant propriétaire m'a expliqué qu'il retournait a liverpool vivre et souhaitait loué son appartement tres peu cher!! voici le mail qu'il m'envoit:

Ok,
First of all if you want to rent the apartment you need to pay 1 month of rent + 1 month of warranty ( 450 EURO + 450 EURO = 900 EURO ) ! ( but that month of warranty you will receive back after you finish the contract !
The contract will be made on minimum 2 months and maximum 9 years !
The price is cheap because i want to find a good person who take care of my apartment !
If we decide to proceed with this transaction, I will have to contact TNT and provide them all the necessary information, so they can start the process right away. I will need your full name and address for that. You will receive a notification from TNT shortly after that, together with all the instructions to follow and the invoice as well. Regarding the payment, you will be instructed to deposit the money to a TNT account. They will hold and insure your money until you check the apartment and decide if you want take it or not. That is how their buyer protection policy works. As far as my concerns, I will be glad to know that TNT has the possession of the money during the delivery period. That is my insurance.As soon as the funds have been deposited into their account, they will immediately start the shipping process.
The keys and rental contract will be delivered at your address in no more than 3 working days. You will be given a ten days inspection period from the day you receive the keys and contract at home. If you decide to hold the apartment, then you will have to authorize TNT to release the funds to me, and the transaction will be completed. If you will not be satisfied with the apartment, you will be able to send the keys and contract back through the same service and ask TNT to return the funds to you. Through I am sure you will love the apartment, it is good to know that you do have this second option available. If you wish to proceed with renting the apartment, please provide me your full name and address and phone number so I can initiate the deal through TNT right away.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Méfiez vous des personnes qui vous demande de payer avant de recevoir les clés de l'appartement ou meme de l'avoir visité!
N'envoyer ni vos coordonnées, ni numéro de téléphone, ou encore copie de carte d'identité!!!!!

Essayons de supprimer et divulguer bien haut et fort ces gens qui fraudent et arnauqent les gens!!!!

3 réponses

Merci de l'info je vais essayer de faire un article sur ce type d'arnaque dans mon blog http://ww7.prix-immobilier.info
immoweb arnaque
13 juil. 2012 à 13:23
Immoweb eux même sont des truands: les photos marchent pas au download tu cré une deuxième annonce pour ré-essayer, ils te font payer deux fois pour la même annonce et les gars se comportent en voyoux. Un dénommé karim ou hakim m'a même rappelé plusieurs fois sous forme de harcélement.

Beaucoup d'entreprise une fois qu'ils ont votre argent vous n'existez plus pour eux, faîtes attention!!!

Contacter une association de consommateur ou pour l'étranger:

Centre Européen des Consommateurs GIE
55, rue des Bruyères
L-1274 HOWALD
Tél.: +352 26 84 64-1
Fax: +352 26 84 57 61
www.cecluxembourg.lu

Faîtes des groupes facebook...

L'union fait la force, les flics sont là pour la petite délinquance et qui s'occupe des grands truants???? A nous de jouer...
immoweb arnaque
13 juil. 2012 à 13:24
Des visites nombreuses et aucun appel également. Très suspect!
je viens d'avoir le meme genre de mail :
Thanks for your reply

That sounds great !

You seem to be a very nice person and I can assure you we will not have any problems. The thing is that I'm in United Kingdom already. Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for one month of rent will be 475 euro, with no extra taxes to pay. The money, I want to revive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money to my bank account. The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it.
Obviously we need a way to complete this deal, that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after. In order of that I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the Keys in less than 3 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a company called TNT which is similar to FedEx, DHL or UPS, which will handle both payment and delivery of the Keys.
I have found a procedure that will allow you to pay for the rent of the apt only after you will receive the keys of it and through this way you will see it and decide if you will stay in the apt or not before I receive my payment. Please click on the link bellow to the TNT website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the company where the procedure is explained: http://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/site/home/services/express_delivery.html

Let me know if you are interested please because I really need to take care of this matter by the end of this week or the beginning of the next one.

MERCI pour votre post, ca m'aide beaucoup :)
j'ai eu exactement le meme mail
voyageuse54 Messages postés 1 Date d'inscription dimanche 23 septembre 2012 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 23 septembre 2012
23 sept. 2012 à 16:35
J'ai eu exactement la même chose. La première fois au mois d'août. Ci-dessous le mail de réponse.

Bonjour Madame,

Je suis très intéressée par votre appartement car moi-même, je dois déménager car mon propriétaire veut vendre son appartement.

J'ai deux questions : le loyer est de 500 €, y a t'il des charges supplémentaires pour l'immeuble ou uniquement mes charges individuelles (gaz, électricité, eau...) ?
la 2e question est comment puis-je le visiter et seriez-vous d'accord d'éventuellement me louer, si l'appartement me plaît, à partir du 1er octobre.

Je ne retrouve plus l'annonce sur immoweb, est-elle expirée car j'aimerais revoir les photos.

Je vous remercie et vous confirme mon intérêt

Cordialement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: RE: Immoweb - Intérêt sur une annonce à louer
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 19:09:12 +0000

Salut! Je vous remerci par votre intérêt dans mon appartement.
L'appartement est situé dans la Rue de l'étoile 211 . Il dispose de 2 chambres à coucher, une salle à manger, 1 salles de bain, une cuisine.
Il est entièrement meublé et équipé avec tout le nécessaire (air conditionné, lave-vaisselle, lave linge, réfrigérateur, micro-ondes).
Il était mon domicile pour plusieurs années, jusqu'à il ya 2 ans quand mon mari, qui est un pilote, a été transféré à travailler en Italie (la chance que j'ai, l'Italie est ma patrie) et nous avons déménagé ici pour vivre avec toute la famille. Son contrat de travail est de 10 ans, nous avons donc tous reconstruit notre vie ici, sans la planification d'un prochain retour à la Belgique. Depuis notre départ, j'ai louer l'appartement a une jeune famille qui,récemment, pour raisons personnelles, a été forcé de se déménager de la ville, alors maintenant j'ai besoin de quelqu'un pour occuper mon appartement.
Le loyer mensuel est de 500 euros pour tout l'appartement. L'appartement est maintenant desoccupé et vous pouvez vous déplacé là le même jour que vous recevra les clefs.
Le seul problème est que je suis la seul qui a les clefs de l'appartement et maintenant je suis dans ma maison en Italie,mais je suis sûr que si vous intéress nous trouverons une solution pour recevoir les clés le plus rapidement possible et pour signer le contrat de location.
Au bientôt et j'espére avoir aussitôt votre nouvelles!

Et voici la dernière arnaque datant du 19/09/2012

hello,

Thank you for your reply but the matter is that I'm in London already. Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for one month of rent will be 500 Euro, with no extra taxes to pay. The money, I want to revive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money to my bank account. The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it.
Obviously we need a way to complete this deal, that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after. In order of that I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the Keys in less than 2 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a company called TNT which is similar to FedEx, DHL or UPS, which will handle both payment and delivery of the Keys.
I have found a procedure that will allow you to pay for the rent of the apt only after you will receive the keys of it and through this way you will see it and decide if you will stay in the apt or not before I receive my payment.Please click on the link bellow to the TNT website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the
company where the procedure is explained: https://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/site/ship-to.html
Let me know if you are interested please because I really need to take care of this matter by the end of this week or the beginning of the next one.

Pascal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: pascldomein44@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 08:14:40 +0200

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I am still interested by your appartment but I prefer to use my furniture. I would like to rent, first for 1 year, and if I like the place, certainly more. I will keep your appartment like the mine, of course.
I would like to visit first, before I rent. How is it possible ?
If I rent your appartment, it's possible for me from 15th October 2012.

I wait your answer about a time to visit. I'm free from 5 pm or during the week-end.

Best regards,

Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:50:46 -0500

Hello,

Thank you for your interest.As you can see I have available the apartment located in , Konkelstraat 218, 1200 Woluwe-St-Lambert, with 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom because I moved with my job in United Kingdom, london and I need money to pay the rent here.I purchased this nice apartment during a business trip to Belgium with the intention of renovating it to a luxury state, then reselling it, but due to the market blockage and the international crisis, it is impossible for me to sell it right now, so I've decided to rent it.I would be happy to rent it to somebody who likes keeping it clean and tidy.I can rent you the flat for 5 years, and, if after the five years you would like to stay more, then we can renew the contract.I can also rent it for short periods (2 months minimum).The rent for 1 month is 500 Euro including all utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless Internet, digital TV, 1 parking spot ,air conditioning, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine).You can use my furniture, or you can use your own.I have the option of sending all my furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs).
You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I 'm the only person who have the keys but I hope that we will find a compromise.
Thank you for your interest and I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Good luck,

Pascal

J'ai signalé ces 2 annonces à Immoweb mais surtout faites attention, n'envoyez JAMAIS d'argent, ni de copies de papiers, pour avoir les clés d'un appartement ou autre chose. Les arnaques existent partout.

Cela m'était arrivée pour la vente de ma voiture, on me demandait des copies de mes papiers.

Et sur un site de rencontre :) et oui, ils usurpent l'identité de quelqu'un, pas mal de préférence et après quelques échanges, ils vous demandent de l'argent car un de leur parent en Afrique ou ailleurs est malade.

Je sais que l'on ne pourra jamais arrêté tout cela mais si chacun qui rencontre une arnaque le signale, nous pourrons peut-être protéger certaines personnes.

Bien à vous
Bonjour
mail cyber-café et d'indicatif 0044 70 xxxxx
Ces numéros doivent rassurer la victime qu'il s'agit bien d'une personne localisée en Angleterre.
Ce ne sont pas des numéros anglais mais des numéros que l'on appelle "personal numbers" ou "follow-me-numbers". Ces numeros peuvent être rédirectés sur presque chaque portable ou téléphone fixe dans le monde entier.

Alors méfiez-vous, Indicatif 004470 ...numero flextel. Certitude de tentative d'arnaque
la Société FLEXTEL basée en G.B... Ils proposent des numéros +44 70x .... avec redirection des appels sur n'importe quel (ou presque) numéro dans le monde. Cette facilité est souvent utilisée par les arnaqueurs d'Afrique de l'ouest et d'ailleurs.
Bonjour,

en effet,il y a un florilèges d'annonces qui sont des arnaques
j'ai écrit plusieurs fois à immoweb
en ce moment 6 ou 7 annonces à 450 euros pour 100M2 à bruxelles!
faites attention,un prix trop bas est suspect
cette homme est le même je pense
il ne laisse que rarement son téléphone
et a plusieurs adresses mails.
je vois qu'il sévit depuis des mois!!!!