RECUPERER DES FICHIERS PERDUS

Fermé
Anissa - 30 janv. 2010 à 14:14
 lachgar - 6 mars 2011 à 15:05
Bonjour,

J'ái shopé un virus sur Emule qui m''a complétement changer mes paramétres je ne pouvais plus me connecté sur internet, j'ai tout essayé meme telephoner au help desk de mon fournisseur internet rien n'y fait...
Alors j'ai décidé de faire un system recovery sans savoir que cela aller me remener a l'epoque de l'achat de mon ordi, et donc plus de fichiers plus de photos de vidéos plus de doc. word excel access powerpoint ma vie privée et professionnelle n'existe plus!!!!

J'ai un ordi portable compaq presario avec vista.

Je veux mes documents je veux mes photos..... SVP HELP!!!!

'j'ai trouvé ceci sur un site anglais je l'ai essayé mais je n'arrive pas á trouvé le document aui est supposé m'interdire l'accés. j'y ai passé de 20h hier á 5h le matin et aqujourd'hui encore.

Hello, I have seen this all over and am working on offering my help as it seems lots of us do it and want to die after we do. This works well on compaq computers xp/vista however im sure it can be efficitive with most computers running windows os

How to restore after pc recovery

I recomend printing this before moving your computer into safe mode.

--""Before you complete the process""

Click START

Click MY Computer

Double click the main hard drive (C:)

Click DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS

--mouse over all the user in this folder, the one that shows empty, and once clicked on does not give you premission to open is the folder you want to use when completing the process. This should be the user (user name) you had before the restore, is may have a .PC(with numbers behind it)

--write down and remember this folder name

1. Shut down the computer.

2. Turn the power on, and when the blue HP or Compaq screen appears, press F8 to display the Windows Advanced Options Menu .

3.Use the arrow keys to move up to Safe Mode and press Enter .

4.Press Enter on Microsoft Windows Whistler Personal or Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition .

5.Click Administrator and, enter your password (if necessary) or press Enter .

6.A window will appear to prompt for confirmation to keep operating in Safe Mode .

7.Click Yes .

8.Click Start and My Computer . Then, double-click the main hard drive ( C: ) and Documents and Settings .

9.Right-click the folder name of the user account and click Properties . (This is the folder you found and wrote down before starting this process)

10.Click Security .

11.Click Advanced . On the Owner tab,(third tab over) click the checkbox to select the Replace owner on subcontainers and objects option.

12. Click Apply .

13.Click Yes to the security message.

14.Click OK .

15.Click OK again.(you should start to see the files being transferred that your trying to access)

--Restart your computer in normal operation.

--Login to your user name

--make a new folder on your desktop and name it "BINGO", open that folder and create a folder named "FOUND IT"

click START

click MY COMPUTER

Double click the main hard drive (C:)

click DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS

--from here go to any user that does not contain adminstrator, or all users in the file name

(if you don't find the folder your looking for exit out of that user and choose another until you find the Folder)

--once you open each user

click DESKTOP

--look through the desktop folder, your looking for the folder BINGO open that and you should see the folder FOUND IT, this is the user that you want to copy all your lost files from the old user to.

--Wirte down this user name

Exit back to the DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS folder

--- at this point you should see all the users folders again, however when you click on the user folder you used the process on (the first folder you have written down) that folder will now open.

--From here you need to move your files back from (the first folder you have written down) to your currently operating user name (the second folder you have wirtten down)

--you should see all of your desktop, my music, my pics, my movies, (in the first folder you have written down) however until you move these files from the old user to your current user the computer will not always find them in your basic progams(ie.--windows movie maker, media player, ext.)

--with some of the folders it may be easier to move them first to a desktop folder and then reorganise them from there.

This should work you will get your lost docs. back however you may still need to reinstall some progams that you lost. Moving your files back to your new user can be another interesting issue, however you should for now have all your lost info recovered. Feel free to e-mail me or post any questions or if you need more help.

2 réponses

fif15 Messages postés 2279 Date d'inscription lundi 2 novembre 2009 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 30 juillet 2016 219
30 janv. 2010 à 14:52
salut,

regarde ca:

https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-37640569-recuperer-des-donnees-sur-disque-dur-et-cle-usb

une dernière chose TOUJOURS faire une sauvegarde des ces données importante on ne le répètera jamais assez!!!
GIO0892 Messages postés 581 Date d'inscription dimanche 28 décembre 2008 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 29 septembre 2011 59
30 janv. 2010 à 14:53
sa je pense que l'on te reprendra pas 2 foi a aller sur emule
alors a tu éssayer une restoration du systéme avant toute chose a une date antérieur
mais si il n'ya pas date anterieur?