Traducteur anglais français pour Firefox

Fermé
andré - 10 avril 2005 à 11:53
 kader347 - 13 févr. 2008 à 22:43
Bonjour à tous,

J' ai sur internet, Powertoy comme traducteur, mais celui-ci ne fonctionne que sur internet.
Pour firefox sous win98se j'ai obtenu un traducteur, je ne sais plus comment, qui est venu se mettre dans outils et qui fonctionne trèsbien.
Sous XP, firefox ne se présente pas tout à fait pareil et je recherche donc un traducteur anglais français.
Si l'un de vous a une idée, je suis preneur.
Merci à l'avance.
A voir également:

3 réponses

akhlan Messages postés 249 Date d'inscription vendredi 3 janvier 2003 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 9 novembre 2022 17
10 avril 2005 à 11:58
Salut,

Tu as systran qui est pas mal

Seb
salut
tu as egalement " reverso' qui fonctionne bien aussi
Hello,
I am a private dealer and i am located in London, England.I bought this car while I was working in Belgium, but now I`m back to England and I want to sell it. The car it is registered in Belgium, has all papers written in belgien language, warranty, etc... The car that I am selling is in mint condition.
Everything is original on it. I have not changed anything on it. I keep it in my garage all times expect for sometimes Sunday I take it out for a spin and montly for show.
The car is in perfect condition and it has never been involved in any accident. The paint on this car has not been altered and is original from front to back there is no collision damage present on this car. This car's transmission shifts like it just left the factory. If you decide to buy my vehicle I can arrange the delivery to your country and you have 10 days inspection period. You will have already free transport by air becouse i have a good contract with DHL International Shiping Company. In Europe this shipping company is very popular and trustable.
The car is in 100% working and looking condition, just like the day it
was brougt, no flaws or dents, no scratches, never smoked in or any
kind of damage, no flood or wrecked car.
If you are decided and want to get this car then I look forward for your next mail. If you have any more questions then please mail them to me and you will get your answers asap.
Please let me know your thoughts !
Waiting for your answer!